Petlink shut down

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneobro

Not so new Member
Reaction score
just went to check out the reps for sale on petlink n the reptile section has been shut down ? prob letting too many dodgys in i would assume ?? what a blowout though

Yeah noticed this earlyier aswell, was there one minute the next it was gone.
Shame as ive bought many animals of petlink and never had a problem.

As usual it's the few that spoil it for everyone, was only a matter of time.

yeah i have bought a few from there aswell with no issues , but have herd of people buying off there n getting shafted :(

Is this just temporary or permanent?

I have gotten shafted, so have a few people I know, it was a haven for poachers and people selling exotics, bout bloody time something was done imo

I think there are at least 2 reasons for the shutdown.....
1- I know of a recent case of someone being ripped off for $1000, i bet that is only 1 of many.
2- There are too many illegal transactions in reptile trading.
Unfortunatly, it affects all genuine keepers.

wow thats a blowout never seen that coming now matter what site anywhere it wont stop the dodgy people at all reall shame it had its good points but as prior posts suggest to much has gone wrong and its a real dam shame

Seen it was gone earlier and have been waiting for a thread ever since lol

Attachments

• spit-the-dummy.jpg
    spit-the-dummy.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 44
Check out Petlinks accessories.....Someone is selling an enclosure and the lucky buyer gets a free Lacy.

not petlink but there was an enclosure up for auction which included two bredli on ebay for 3 days or more before it got pulled yesterday.

i never liked the site anyway, was always so confusing to find something 0____0 and there was no search or anything.

Check out Petlinks accessories.....Someone is selling an enclosure and the lucky buyer gets a free Lacy.

LMAO seen that , wonder how many free herps will be given away with expensive enclosures now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back