Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Peach Face called Bill, as in Bill Peach
the I got Trill, named after the bird seed, (he lasted 21 years)

The dog at the end of the road was named 50 Eggs, (from Cool Hand Luke)

Now have Bearded Dragon Bolt, because that is what he did when we first tried to handle him. Now he is fat layz, hand fed and the name is ironic.
Other Beardie is Elvis Jnr. Why - Because thats what happens when you let an 8yo name your new pet. And no there is no Elvis or Elvis Snr.

Finally have a Coastal called Tails, because that is mostly what it is 5% head 95% tail.

Next will be Zebidy from Magic roundabout or Biscuit.

The two MD adults that we got as babies we named Isis and Osiris (husband and wife Gods in mythology) not bad for a prospective breeding pair, till I found out later the couple in question only had one son.... ah well, there goes the breeding progeam!!!!!

The baby MD I called Tiny, cause of it's size in comparison to the adults...... gonna be fun introducing him as an adult in a few years...... meet Tiny!!!!

My snakes name is Michaelis, not very creative, at first it was Cleopatra, but I'm pretty sure he's a boy, so it was then Michael, but it was snakish enough, so I added 'is' on the end, but it is pronounced heaps different to Michael.

my bhp is sproket ,gtp is nyoka and spotteds are pebble,bones,minka and moosh, had a stimmy his name is trousa and another spotted named wakeye but a mate has them now

was gonna name my feisty jungles Elna and Brother (sewing machine brands)
but came up with Nut (egyptian sky godess) and Ra, (egyptian sun god) cos shes a nut and he may as well have yelled Ra every time he launched himself at me.

salt and pepper - golden tails

Flemma - gtf (cos its green and i had a friend called Emma who loved frogs and died a few years ago)

missy the explorer (shingleback that does nothing but explore and i refuse to call Dora)
Dash (another shingleback that is so cheeky and sometimes plays a game where he watches me, then dashes away, stops looks around and waits, then if i take another step he dashes, stops and waits,...lol,..crazy critter)

Hotman (beardy officially called Kyro) but is called hotman cos hes such a hot man.

Newman - a diamond ive had for 8 months that im still looking for a name for,....

were i used to work we had a pair of stimsons so we named em lisa and bart :)
i also have a dove named soap. noone ever gets it :(

My big bluey I was just given is named Colossal! He's a big muscular guy!
:)

I have a big male called "Boris" from "ouroboros", which is an ancient symbol of a snake eating its own tail.. he was a bit of a boomba when I got him.. looks like he'd eat anything... also a girl called "queenie"... for obvious reason.. and a small unknown called "snappy snap snap".. or "ouch you bastard".. depending on if he tags me or not..

Wilson: Our 18mth old Beardie, as he was always 'looking over the fence'.... also bizzaire as that's my partner's last name..
Dick and Pussy: Baby beardies, one dominant the other submissive..
Akasha: My first ever reltile, a 2yo coastal.
Napoleon: Akasha's future husband, our latest addition to our family, this was already his name ans I love it!
Blueboy, Purple Snappy and Pink Fatty: 3 tiny blonde macs, not named yet but that's the colour of their water bowls..
Turboten and Indianna: 2 cats who love adventure and are very fast!
PooPoo: Brown male guinea pig.. kids named him.

too many others to mention but their the best names..

My big male imbricata is called Andy, or Angry Anderson.

Have a stimmie called jake - jake the snake

rest are pretty standard names

'Lolly' cause she is a sweet yummy python(carpet)as in the Allens lollies ....'Zigzag' cause she is a spotted python .....and my husband says why dont ya just give em normal names blah bah blah (cause I wanted some inventive names for my water pythons) so I jokingly said ''FINE ,THEIR NAMES ARE TREVOR AND KYLIE" and it stuck ....but its been shortened to Trev and Kyles ;)
and my big boy is Shamu ...

I have a Stimson called 'Narja' (most of my animals have been named out of 'the lion the witch and the wardrobe') Narja is a mix of Narnia and Jadus (Jadus was my fabulous dog who passed just before I got Narja)
My new Diamond Pythons name is 'Micah' - means Angel of the Divine Plan - (watches over spiritual evolution and reaveals the next steps of our path)
My dogs are Caspian and Corin (again out the lion the witch and the wardrobe books)
My Regent Parrot is Merlyn
My cockatiels are Ghost and Ryder
My Budgies are Jo and Connie, Moonface and Silky, Washalot and Saucepan. (all out of The Enchanted Wood)
and my turtle is "Albert Algea" (he was covered in slime when I first got him)

My pinecone (tiliqua rugosa rugosa) is named Briss. Seems obscure, but the guy I brought him off (great to deal with, if you have an account here, cheers!) was away in Brisbourne when I first contacted him. When I was sent pictures the filename was 'Brissie', so I've since named my little pinecone 'Briss' or 'Brissie'.
My bearded is called Rem, but I've nicknamed him 'Fierce'... I don't think anyone needs to guess why.

Haha I didn't even realise that, I must have uploaded the pics on the computer with the brissie ones so they were all in the same folder.

my 4 year old son came up with the name for our diamond python Sir Wraps-a-lot and our rabbits name in Carrots

I had a pair of ferrets named Frank and Stein !!!!!!!!!!!!! and i've got a blackhead named Zit also big monitors need to be respected so i've got a
MR. Rosenburg [hopefully a MRS. Rosenburg in a few weeks time] nearly forgot had a turtle called touche after the cartoon
Cheers Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back