HELP!!! my bhp has somthing wrong with him

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coree2009

Reaction score
hey ppl i bought and adult pair of bhps about 3 weeks ago and they have been cooled and they have been mateing flat out and today i went to check on them on the male has done a well looks like the runs and is ******* alot aswell it a very off coulourd like a dark green and has done it twice in the last hour im a bit worried as i havent feed them and the breeder i got them off hasen feed them for 3months becouse they were his breeders.. please help iv uploaded a pic for every1 to tell me there thoughts... any help would be great

Attachments

• ****.jpg
    ****.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 573
wait maybe he is hungry

maybe you shouldnt really say silly things if u have no idea! generally poo like that is not a good sign and is not an indication that it is hungry. so incase you tell someone the wrong thing i wouldnt really go around commenting when u dont really know.
some thing like runny poo could mean some thing is wrong so always best to check with your vet if you are not sure!

maybe you shouldnt really say silly things if u have no idea! generally poo like that is not a good sign and is not an indication that it is hungry. so incase you tell someone the wrong thing i wouldnt really go around commenting when u dont really know.
some thing like runny poo could mean some thing is wrong so always best to check with your vet if you are not sure!

The Kid is 9 years old...
She is only trying to help.

it might be worth getting faecal float done, cheap and easy way to rue out a number of problems.

I wouldn't hesitate to get him to a reptile vet straight away, as reps can go downhill very quickly. And yes someone said on here about lack of food and that would be correct. In winter I still feed my lizard but not as much as I would normally because he's a pet, he dosen't seem to hibernate, but I still cut back on the food intake. I would call another reptile vet as I wouldn't be satisfield with what this one has told you ,its not correct information. Phone around, but dont waste time as he needs attention right away.

im up **** creek iv been on the fone allday not looking atm he could be fine but im just waitn for him to do it again so i can get a sample
to send off fingers crossed that he gonna be ok.
thank for the replys guys. peace

still have herd back about the sample i sent away and now there blood in his stool im starting to panic

phone the person you got the snakes off and ask them a few questions about the snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back