Darwin "cut"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janelle22

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I noticed before my darwins last shed he had damaged scales on his side i didnt think much of it and thought it would just come away after his shed, he shed and it was still there.
what should i do? iv been to a vet and they are going to try and find out what it is.
what do you guys think?
DSC01717.jpg DSC01718.jpg

not sure mate i can look around and get back to you.. few good health books out there from a to z order..

Thanks that would be awesome, right now iv got the book "whats wrong with my snake" in my hands its really not telling me much

Is there sharp edges in the encloser could hurt him/herself on

hey their, my olives have the same thing, only they tryed to get through places they cant get through, proble just wrapped around a branch or something... their good at hurting them selfs on nothing.

Looks like an injury or abrasion, and it may take a shed or two to fully heal. It may leave a bit of a scar however.

If there is anything sharp or abrasive in the enclosure, or a small space which it has tried to get into then retreated, or if it has been roughly handled (pulled backwards against some abrasive object), it will lead to an injury such as we see here.

Pretty much has to be an injury.

Jamie.

He has a tree stump in his encloser that might be what he has done it on :?
Thanks everyone for you help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back