Sad news - talk about Friday the 13th!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely not a reflection on the breed, nor the dog, just a sad incident.

Just read what had happened, and am sorry to hear that such a thing could occur. Condolences given to both dog's families. It's a given part of owning a dog though. They will all end up snapping at one point. You cant completely train any animal, instinct runs deep. But sorry again :(

It's a given part of owning a dog though. They will all end up snapping at one point.
I dont really consider this to be true. I have had dogs in my family which have never 'snapped', from when they were puppies to when they died of old age... But I do agree with what you said about instinct and that all dogs are capable of this sort of behaviour under certain circumstances.

that is just such a terrible, sad story.. Im glad that you were able to get it off your chest.. and the messages of support from others bring tears to my eyes.. it doesnt matter what type of animal, it hurts the same.. those poor families, and what they must be going through. My thoughts are with them at this sad time..

It's a given part of owning a dog though. They will all end up snapping at one point. You cant completely train any animal, instinct runs deep.

I appreciate your sentiment but i sincerely hope you don't and never do own any animal that can cause such damage if you think it's a given that they will 'snap' and go mental.

I didnt mean any offence by it, and im sorry if thats the way that you took what I said... I do own an animal that may snap one day, though i didnt say go mental. Im sorry that this terrible thing happened to 2 dogs that you knew and loved so much. it is a horrific thing to go through. again, sorry for any offence taken wrongly

very sorry to hear.... Things happen for reasons that we will never know... Thinking fo you and your friend... RIP to both dogs.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back