Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomreptiles

Reaction score
I have been reading old posts on this forum for some time, and have decided to finally join. Some blah blah about me, got interested in herping through my job and discovered pythons are the most amazing animals ever!! (Grew up in NZ so no snakes there) Very, very addictive, started with one stimmy 4 years ago - now the proud owner of breeding pair of qld BHP's, x3 stimsons (wheatbelt & WA), x 2 Jungles (Palmerston locality), Coastal carpet, x1 beautiful Green Tree Python :) and x1 nasty (spawn of Satan) spotted!! My jungles are angels to handle as are all the rest with the exception of the aforementioned spotted.
I look forward to being part of this forum and continue to read the interesting/helpful threads.

Too poor to have a drug addication - I have a snake addication instead

well done, glad to see more reptile keepers from Brisvagas :)

hi welcome
Look forward to seeing some pics of your already notable collection

Too poor to have a drug addication - I have a snake addication instead

OK, i'll be the nasty one that points out the spelling errors ;)

the word is addiction ..... not....... addication....

other than that, its a great comment, and welcome aboard......:lol:

LOL, at least you corrected it for your signature,

once you have posted you have an option to edit it in the bottom right hand corner of the post, it will only be there for a short time then it disappears. so any mistakes not noticed are now free to circulate in cyberspace.

PS no such thing as poor spelling, we all blame it on lack of sleep, cold fingers or worse, dyslexic fingers..... welcome to the human race :)

hi and welcome i would say anything you need to know about reptiles you will find on this site or if not ask

Welcome to the site,
sorry to hear about your dislexic fingers, you are always welcome to join the DNA (National Dislexic Association) for support for this affliction.
you are getting quite a collection, what are the plans for future expansion? or are you happily set with the current collection?

Sye

Hoping to add a rough scaled python to the collection very soon :) Also have an Athertons female arriving next week, I am lucky enough to have an entire room for my collection, so much easier to control temps. Obviously all new pythons are quarantined for 6 weeks first before going into there.

Too poor to have a drug addiction - I have a snake addiction instead.

New to your forum

Hi all i'm new to the forum.... To give you a bit of history about me.
I got out of reptiles a bout 2 years ago when my son was born but the call to come back has been so strong... i have gone from having Coastal carpets, Diamonds, bredli, Macas and Ridge tail monitors to now starting my new collection with a purchase of two Coastal carpet hatchies.

Attachments

• IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 132
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 123
Yeah I love the pattern.... They were from the same clutch/parents weird hey. I see you want some Roughies they are awesome have you got any yet????? Where I live on the NSW central coast they have a reptile park that has an awesome roughies exhibit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back