stimson localities

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxious

Reaction score
Pretty rough living in WA for the most part, with what we can keep.

On the plus side it's a lot easier for us to get locality specific wild caught animals, which I think is pretty special.

Had some of my stimmis in a tub while doing some cleaning. Interesting to see different localities side by side, much easier to see commonalities and differences between them this way. To be honest is was to some extent mesmerizing watching all different colour forms intertwine and move.

some pics -

stims3.jpg

stims2.jpg

stims.jpg

All 4 snakes are wildcaught. Be interesting to see what people pick the localities as. Just to make it a little easier there are 3 localities, and all three are within WA.

cheers,

Alex

That lighter one is stunning. I wouldn't be too good at picking their localities. :p

Thanks for the comments.

Yeah picking the locailities is near impossible. Was just interested to see what people would hazard a guess at.

why not have a guess,

wheatbelt, sandfire and pilbara region( one of the stations,e.g. indee station)

stunning stimmos though

If I were to take a guess, I'd have picked a Georgetown locality in there. Maybe. Haha.

Wheat belt, pilbara, and just for something different "exmouth" ;)

mate you sure you wernt on acid or something when you said it was mezmerizing lol

nah they are nice snakes, unlucky about the laws in WA though, huge bummer

Hey, those caramel coloured pinstripes look great....arethe y from around the Pilbara/Broome area ?

Hey, those caramel coloured pinstripes look great....arethe y from around the Pilbara/Broome area ?

Broome and the Pilbara are quiet a way, away from each other. But they are nice stimmies, I've got a few WA animals and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between many of them, they're all very similar.

oh wow I love all of these! mesmerizing is about right, maybe I should get a few :) but I haven't found many I like for sale yet

stims2.jpg

From top to bottom. Wheatbelt, Wheatbelt, Broome, Gascoyne.

Amazing the variation between animals even from the same locality. The top animal is the sort of standard wheatbelt form. The one under it is a super light creme colour, which I like even better.

wheatbelt tenant creek ang some from (dave pilbra pythons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back