ackiie stacks pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabregasreptiles

Reaction score
hey guys,

i am in need of some pics of ackie stacks. i am sending it to extreme pets so they can make me one. so please send me some pics of very nice looking acki stacks.

thanks

a monitor stack is just thin ply with 2 runner on each side.
its not very hard to do your self. try google

100_0577 small.JPG100_0553.JPG106_0645.JPG
here are some pics hope they help

Can I ask what an ackie stack is? I'm sorry, I know how stupid it is... but I'm planning on keeping some and I'm willing to embarrass myself to get my husbandry right! :D

its callled a tile stack and is common and very good use for varanids (monitors) basicly you have a stack of tiles or wood that have spaces in them this enables the monitors to wedge themselves in them to make them feel secure and also allows for good temp range as each stack you go down drops afew dagrees

Thought it was something of the sort - thanks for the great answer! :)

Google 'Retes Stack'

Why on earth are you paying someone to build something like this? It costs next to nothing and takes about two minutes to make - they really saw you coming...

Super super easy to make. Do not get it made for you! Just use plywood or mdf and some thin boards to create a gap that your lizard can just get in to.

I only have a board on one side so they are stacked in a diagonal kind of way, if that makes sense. I can take a pic if you want. It allows the ackie to get in as tight as he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back