The Finished 5 Star Enclosure Woohoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silatman

Reaction score
Here it is after repairing the damage that I did in retreaving our little morelia imbricata our finished enclosure.
We are very proud of our results and it is due to the advice of people on this site that has allowed us to do this at all, so a big thanks to everyone who posted advice.:D
Cleo has now fed like a champ since moving in a little over a week ago, three fuzzy mice and a pinky for good measure! so we are fairly confident that she appreciates our work as well.
Here's to the next 20 years for our little girl.
Thanks everyone!!!!

Attachments

• Vivarium 3.jpg
    Vivarium 3.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 307
  • Vivarium 2.jpg
    Vivarium 2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 295
  • Vivarium 1.jpg
    Vivarium 1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 307
glow lights? lol... thats not an enclosure, thats a night club

Very nice. The tube lights are a great idea! Don't break and don't need a light cage. Any of my pythons would be more than happy to move in to that palace.

Looks Great love it!!!!!!!!!
Did you make the rock wall?
Also how does the carpet go as a substrate?
Once again LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Thanks
Eamonn

We bought a Tv cabinet off a website and did everything else ourselves.
There are threads on here started by me that you can see step by step what and how we did.
The carpet is an unknown, we put it in after advice on this website but have since had bad feedback on marine carpet , again from this site.
So until our Cleo "uses" the carpet we don't really know how that will turn out.
As for cost, we add it up to be just under $1000 for material purchase only.
We provided all labour and we estimate at least 35 hours went in, at least.
We did everything though, all wiring was component only, painting was an incredible effort, we mixed the cement render and the sealing agents from scratch
and in being able to do so saved a fortune.
I would never sell it but it must be worth $4000 I would guess. (Am I kidding myself or is that realistic?)
Its real nice up close!

WOW! That looks fantastic. So inspiring. I find myself questioning wether or not I could manage something similar. Probably not. A1 effort though. Congrats.

theres not price that could match that quality! good job. i have a tv cabinet with only one compartment but its possibly a bit bigger and mum is keen to get a project started on it for my first snake later on down the track.

Glad to hear you got Cleo out! It looks fantastic, brilliant job!!

$4000 easily. You would never sell it though. Think of all that hard work and effort that went into it. Makes me want to make one soooo bad now. I have a balinese style tv cabinet that is gathering dust as I don't own one of those bulky backed tv's anymore. I might need to look at getting something flash happening with it. Hmmm......

looking very good mate..the lights at the top..he must be a clubbing python :p

mate - that even got a 'looks great' from my wife and she still not happy about tara getting her first snake lol
from a keen wood worker u have done fantastic. very interested in the fact that u made ur own rock wall.

from Tara's dad

my jaw actually dropped when i saw that, my mum asked me what i was looking at... and when i said a snake enclosure she just rolled her eyes and walked away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back