Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Bear Grylls more than anything (as obviously stated), but if he gets your blood boiling then I'd hate to see the reaction to Cannibal Holocaust (I love the film, but if anyone's seen/heard of it [slim chance], you'll get what I mean). ;)

I hate Bear Grylls more than anything (as obviously stated), but if he gets your blood boiling then I'd hate to see the reaction to Cannibal Holocaust (I love the film, but if anyone's seen/heard of it [slim chance], you'll get what I mean). ;)

I got up to them killing the turtle and turned it off, not nice to watch. I wouldn't have really had a problem, but the way they went about it was terrible. I actually watched it as Eli Roth recommended it, I figure his taste in films and directing might prove it to be decent but not quite to my liking. :lol:

I got up to them killing the turtle and turned it off, not nice to watch. I wouldn't have really had a problem, but the way they went about it was terrible. I actually watched it as Eli Roth recommended it, I figure his taste in films and directing might prove it to be decent but not quite to my liking. :lol:

Success - someone knows what I'm on about! Loved Cannibal Holocaust and anything similar (not that I should admit it, haha)... aah, too bad about the actual killings. By the way, a snake was decapited in Friday the 13th, anyone wanna whine about that? :lol:

I think the funniest part about this is.... he drank his own urine when he didn't have to... think about for a minute.... yes... yes... yes your hero is indeed a voluntary urine drinker haha

All of us real men have done it! My favourite is drinking elephant poop water.

I think the funniest part about this is.... he drank his own urine when he didn't have to... think about for a minute.... yes... yes... yes your hero is indeed a voluntary urine drinker haha

All of us real men have done it! My favourite is drinking elephant poop water.

yes you have to drink liquefied elephant poop to be a real man, why do you think dads are so keen to take their kids to the zoo? lol

-What documentary isn't staged to some extent?
-I have only seen him demonstrate humane dispatching.
-Its great to see a "boy-scout" role model for kids for a change, so many parents stop their kids from their own "bush adventures" these days.
-It seems so many parents would rather let their kids turn into DS or PSP blobs!
-I saw Bear interviewed and he is no "animal rights activist" but he is a passionate humanitarian and conservationist.
-I prefer humanitarians and conservationists.

Haha.. I love the attitude some people have that EVERYONE else that watches it believes it 100% and thinks he is completely isolated and doing it all for real.. Like.. YOU'RE the only one that knows the truth and can mock us rednecks that obviously worship him and take it so seriously.

The turtle scene is pretty full on.

I didn't mind the film, to be honest I thought it was great in it's own way.

-What documentary isn't staged to some extent?
-I have only seen him demonstrate humane dispatching.
-Its great to see a "boy-scout" role model for kids for a change, so many parents stop their kids from their own "bush adventures" these days.
-It seems so many parents would rather let their kids turn into DS or PSP blobs!
-I saw Bear interviewed and he is no "animal rights activist" but he is a passionate humanitarian and conservationist.
-I prefer humanitarians and conservationists.

Great role model, maybe these kids will go out and butcher some wildlife just like Bear?

What is wrong with butchering wildlife? I do it on a weekly basis! And there is a great many more memberes who do the same!

Great role model, maybe these kids will go out and butcher some wildlife just like Bear?

[video=youtube;3UpSlpvb1is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is[/video]

for this reason it infuriates me that he kills reptiles and eats them on his program. he doesn't have to do it to survive. as you can see here he has access to sivilisation.

Guys...... his latest show he killed ONE fish and some freshwater mussells. Its is not like he kills for the hell of it and every animal in sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back