What do you do? Work? Study?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a mechanic by trade but now i'm also a slave to the family business in the pipeline industry. don't enjoy it a hell of a lot but its a stable income. Also studying project management so i atleast look qualified to be in charge on site.

Long term i'd love to make my other hobby my career and teach/train martial arts full time, or atleast be involved in the industry. No point working away the best part of your life in a job that gives you no real satisfaction, would much rather have something to look forward to when the alarm goes off in the morning. Still a long way to go on that front for me but im determined and train 4-6 days a week so my hard work will pay off one day (i hope).

ive been working as a dental technician for the last 4 or 5 years....time flies when your havi..wait...what

I work at a video shop in a REALLY small town. Awesome job, hang out watching movies and lurking on APS all day. Occasionally get the odd customer..

To PhilK....

Special constable is more or less a law enforcement officer who is not a member of a regular police force but carrys the same law enforcement powers as regular constables. In our case we are basically hospital security hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back