Ipswich Reptile Festival

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
As most people know, we held a reptile festival last year to celebrate our first birthday, and following the enthusiasm from the public, we decided to turn this into an annual event to help to promote our industry further.

This year our festival will be held on 13th November, which is the second Saturday in November.

I'll just give you the basics for now so that you can jot them in your diary, or get in touch with me if you are wanting to participate. More updates will be forthcoming over the coming weeks.

Day: Saturday
Date: 13th November 2010
Time: 10.00am until 8.00pm
Venue: Ipswich Turf Club (situated at Bundamba and very easy to find)

This year the Festival will be even bigger, which is why we've chosen the Ipswich Turf Club as the venue.

If you would like to participate whether with a display, a business/hobby wanting to display your product, maybe an idea you would like for us to consider, or wanting to volunteer to help, please contact me on: 07 3389 8275 or email me at: [email protected].

Our Festival is a great opportunity for you to catch up with each other as well as some of the legends in the industry. We'll bring you more updates over the next few weeks, but I promise you that it will be a fabulous day. Apart from the usual displays, we have some great guest speakers lined up, there will be reptile demonstrations, Cane Toad Races are once again on the agenda, and world famous guitarist, Phil Emmanuel, along with local entertainer Neil Duddy, will be keeping us entertained as well. There won't be a dull moment!

We'll look forward to catching up with you all there.

Cheers
Joy

P.S. We'll also be blowing out the candles on our 2nd Birthday Cake!

Last edited:
Townsvillepython, Yommy, Wokka, I'll look forward to catching up with you all. Choco, if you change your mind and decide to go to Fiji later, you know where we'll be.
Cheers
Joy

Volunteers hey?? I will have to get off my lazy butt and come up I think!!!

Finally one I may actually be able to get too ....although I will be in camo gear, as there may be a few APS members on here with loaded paintball guns aiming for my head now ;)

Finally one I may actually be able to get too ....although I will be in camo gear, as there may be a few APS members on here with loaded paintball guns aiming for my head now ;)

Oh cool...more entertainment :lol:

lol,,,,,, hmmmm, paintball for adults for entertainment! Worth thinking about. lol.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone. It should be a great day.

DONT ENCOURAGE THEM NOW JOY ;)

but really I will try and get to this one ,everyone raves on about them and saying how good they are so will mark it on the calendar now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back