Hypermelanistic Darwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekiel86

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
28blackprincess%255B2%255D.jpg

Hey Everyone
Still Hanging to get some of the hypermelanistic Darwin carpets.. ( They are amazing )
Has anyone hurd anymore news on them...Im 99%sure Snake Ranch had them couple of years back.. but has anyone else got them yet? :)
Any Ideas on Price and when we can get a hands on them :D :lol:

Cheers everyone :)
Ezekiel :D

Glade to see that everyone thinks they are as amazing as i do :D
I think they go off like a bucket of prawns in a heatwave :p hahaha

is that animal even still alive?
sorry to put the downer on this, but that pic is old,
and if iremember corectly to date they have have problems with trying to breed that animal (if its still around)

but on a positive note, be intresting to know more i do quite like the look of it

is that animal even still alive?
sorry to put the downer on this, but that pic is old,
and if iremember corectly to date they have have problems with trying to breed that animal (if its still around)

but on a positive note, be intresting to know more i do quite like the look of it

very interesting..............

Snakes can live pretty long, if it's dead I doubt it was from old age.

The things I would do for that snake ;) *sigh*

it looks awesome.
the sad thing about morphs is sometimes they are a lot weaker and dont survive as long as others. so if the snake did die its more than likely due to being a weaker morph.
would be great to know more details though.

Generally if a moprh is going to be weak and crap it's not going to make it to adulthood, and it appears large enough in the photo to me.

yes true. i dont know all the details im just saying something i know to be a possibility. also photo's can be decieving. i take photo's of my young woma and people think she looks huge but she is 50cm roughly. would still be great to know more about them.

yes true. i dont know all the details im just saying something i know to be a possibility. also photo's can be decieving. i take photo's of my young woma and people think she looks huge but she is 50cm roughly. would still be great to know more about them.

This snake looks large whilst in someones hand. I'd be pretty confident in saying it's not small (althought not huge).

Yeh got to say it's different....not too my taste....but then that's what makes the world go around.

Good luck with you guys chasing them.

it is an old photo,i think i first saw it 4 or 5 years ago.never found out whatever happened to that snake,its a stunner though.

not all traits can be successfully bred. It could of been a one off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back