Blue Green Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krefft

Reaction score
Went and visited a mate recently. His chondro among others is fantastic

Attachments

• IMG_1207.jpg
    IMG_1207.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_1206.jpg
    IMG_1206.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1226.jpg
    IMG_1226.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 486
OMG that is so cool. I remember reading a post by some one who mentioned that they would not mind a blue snake (refering to progress of a gtp hatchy) and thinking that I would not mind either. Seems you can have a blue snake.

Is it just a coincidence that the only hormonal blue females I've seen always have a white underbelly? Is that part of the change aswell? Love the contrast of it, you really can't compare many snakes to one like that.

It's been that colour for the past 3 years, she never changes. I took the pics with my iphone, so not the best quality and really doesn't do her justice.
Here are a few of his others...

Attachments

• IMG_1227.jpg
    IMG_1227.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_1209.jpg
    IMG_1209.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 245
Cool hormonal snakes !!!

If you like blue, Here are some ("real one"): Ontogenic blue line, of course made in US as in europe almost nobody have them (appart a french who produced lemon treex Blue line recently)

This is Lil Reggie one of the famous blue from Tim Morris 99

Can(t put them in the right order this is Lil Reggie at 15 months, adult and young

Morelia viridis Lil Reggie 15mois.jpgMorelia viridis Lil Reggie.jpgMorelia viridis Lil Regiie juv.jpg

And here are some more blue ontogenic specimens

morelia viridis blue line.jpgmorelia viridis blue line juv.jpg

krifft thats one nice homonal blue gtp wow!!!
an some other amazing GTPs on here to :D

I seriously thought that was Photoshopped - amazing animal and while I'm not keen on green tree pythons at all... I'd give them a try if it involved keeping one that amazing. ;)

thats one of the hostest pythons i have ever seen ! hope youcan breed it and retain the blue !

if you entered that into a competition i was judging you would win the comp !

I seriously thought that was Photoshopped

Doesn't look like a Photoshop job but take a good look at the substrate (normally gray) and the background behind the snake (on the left) - it has a definite blue tinge. Different light source?

Regardless of whatever, it is a stunning snake.

Doesn't look like a Photoshop job but take a good look at the substrate (normally gray) and the background behind the snake (on the left) - it has a definite blue tinge. Different light source?

Regardless of whatever, it is a stunning snake.

Hey wow - didn't notice that...

Maybe its from a blue bulb, like the one fitted in the pic of the other GTP!

I am a photographer with an eye for such things. I am not suggesting that the blue tinge was created purposely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back