Your bad date?? lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukz13

Reaction score
So i took a girl out for dinner the other night we had met a couple of times through friends and i had been told she was keen on me so thought why not ey:) Well it was prob the most awkward situation i have been in she didn't really say much pretty much complete opposite to me i love sports, animals and fishing she hates all of them lol(and the face she pulled when i told her i had snakes ) this is why i stay away from women to hard to figure out lol but anyway got me thinking has any1 else had a bad date???

ive had very bad relos, but the girl im with now is just like me..i was worried tellin her i have a snake but when i did she thought it was the coolest thing ever and she wannts to play wit it haha shes a keeper

LOL

This guy came to my house once, he saw all my lizard tanks..and one of my snakes..then he told me he hates snakes.. i didnt know what to say, kinda felt like kicking him out lol

my ex hates snakes but my new gf loves them :D
always wonting to hold it and feed it haha

You want a bad date... try being dragged along by a creepy little nerd to a video game and anime convention...

I had a terrible situation like that... same kinda thing.. friend of a friend.. she was cute, i thought she liked me, took her out to pancakes on the rocks in sydney (nice place if anyone knows it) i thought we got on well, talked about random subjects, anything you could think of, she loved art and stuff like that. Eventually got onto pets. First I brought up my bird, she was terrified of birds, i was thinking, hrmmmm... if she doesn't like birds do i tell her about the reptiles? She nearly burst into tears when I told her about the snakes, talking about animals cruelty bla bla bla (they're only rodents anyway right?) which was rather hypocritical considering she was having a chicken parma.

Another bad date i have was with a girl (at the same restaurant I take them all there lol) though totally unrelated to snakes or pets, she brought up the topic of piercings and tattoos after realising I had my tongue pierced... Wow, I have never experienced a reaction like that, it went something like "if god had of meant you to have piercings you would have been born with holes in your body" and thats pretty much the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.. should have seen her face when i told her about the nipple and genital piercings, i'm almost certain she threw up the food when she got home. ONE PLUS SIDE. she must have told all her friends because now i'm dating her friends neighbours cousins sisters friends boyfriends sister - not really but they know eachother somehow.

can you tell im bored?

I went out to lunch with this girl I randomly hooked up with at a party anywho. Half through lunch I could tell it was going bad cause I spilt my favorite orange juice on her, who was happening to wear a white shirt and all I could say far out look what you did to my juice! Totally forgot that it stained her shirt whilst making it see through at a busy restaurant.

firstly lol @ Ducky, Sel, Jannico and LadyJ.
ten bucks says that that creepy little nerd will be telling his mates "you want a bad date... try taking a girl to the coolest video game and anime convention and her NOT APPRECIATING IT" lol

Worst first date or worst date? i broke up with a girl on valentines day because she pissed me off so much on that date. gave me a pink teddy bear! obviously there were other precipitating factors that day and precursors to the pink teddy bear thing but i was not thinking of breaking up with her until halfway through that date. one of those clarity moments when you realise that this person you have been hanging around with for the last few months is a complete idiot and you didnt even notice.

I have only ever had one bad first date and she didnt like live music, was more into house music and trance and all that rubbish and i took her to a restaurant where a mate of mine was doing an acoustic gig and she wouldnt stop bagging out my choice of venue and rubbishing my mate.

hahaha "look what you did to my juice"

I have only ever had one bad first date and she didnt like live music, was more into house music and trance and all that rubbish and i took her to a restaurant where a mate of mine was doing an acoustic gig and she wouldnt stop bagging out my choice of venue and rubbishing my mate.

I've had that too, I'm pretty much anti-doof doof music, and went to this place on the water that had an outside stage with an aussie reggae band playing. I walked and let her pay.

one of those clarity moments when you realise that this person you have been hanging around with for the last few months is a complete idiot and you didnt even notice.

That sums up my previous relationship exactly! Dodged a real bullet there.

haha some good stories thank god im not the only 1 lol

"look what you did to my juice" lmao

Someone I know just had a bad one, new gf stayed at his house the other night and at 3am his crazy ex smashed a wall of louvres right next to the bed :S While he was out trying to stop her the mother came in and raged the new gf. What an intro.. At least she likes reptiles and pc games haha

You'd be playing it safer trying for home base on a first date than telling her you kept snakes..... save that one for later down the track...

You'd be playing it safer trying for home base on a first date than telling her you kept snakes..... save that one for later down the track...

On the flip side, I get guys going... You keep snakes?! *Takes 3 steps away* :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back