$450,000 BMW , crash

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungletrans

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
P8310004.jpg
P8310005.jpg
P8310007.jpg
P8310006.jpg
P8310008.jpg
:shock: Picked this up today , BMW Australia were not happy . This car is 2 weeks old and had been readied to give to the motoring Journo's this week . Out driving it and bang , a tradie in his ute ran into the back . Oh Well .

thats a diffinition of murphys law! sexy car but ;)....p.s is that a V12!!!! holy moly i would love to drive that sexy beast

Last edited:
that sexy! hate it when something bad happens like that, my old man has a 750i and a trolley boy ran a stack of trolleys into it...we saw the whole thing happen...that kid got a good yelling.

thats a diffinition of murphys law! sexy car but ;)....p.s is that a V12!!!! holy moly i would love to drive that sexy beast
Yes , V12 . Very nice car , except for the white leather interior , l would trash that in a week . Second most expensive car l have towed and driven [ only drove them a little ] . The other was a $500,000 S600 V12 Mercedes - sex on wheels . l love my job .

The funny thing is a tradie in an average ute would drive faster than any poser who would buy a car like this, probably why they ran into the back of it :lol:

The insurance premiums on this would be more than l usualy pay for a car . l can't understand paying more for a car than a house . Still , if they gave me one .

yep that hurts...but if he can buy acar like that he would be like Meh getting a new one whooo

l can't understand paying more for a car than a house . Still , if they gave me one .
Just not worth it imho..
Same for a Ferrari - you trade in your house for the car - and you can't even tab the accelerator without being booked for speeding. That thing won't do less than 150 km/h. :p

Pretty sure a S600 is only worth $400,000 but still an expensive car to drive or tow! Would rather the S65 Black if i was spending that money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back