Muck-up Day Costumes.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate drink all night before hand rock up pissed in boxer shorts (with the devil on them
For the evil theme) and just tear that place a new one. About 15 of us got to school at 5 in the morning picked up every bench and table we could and piled them in front of the staff room door and the principles office we then past out by 9 and the rest of the day is a blur ow also we managed to get about 15 wheelie bins onto a walk way roof before we got busted and sent to the councilors office where we slept it off
baaahahahahaha gold pure gold

go as a gimp, fish oil in the windows of teachers cars, toothpicks and superglue in door locks, pigs head on the principals car,

it suck at my school they cancelled it.... a girl was taken away by police for flour bombing cars. we had the year twelve banner torn down because there was a picture of a penis and people that dressed up had to si outside the office all day it was sooo gay
mind you at the end of the day 130 of us went to a bridge and jumped off of it at the same time into the ocean

We all got smashed then we took the school "hostage" (Ahhh the good ol days before terrorism ;) ), we all dressed up in camo gear and balaclavas with supersoakers, waited till 9.10 and rushed the principal's, deputy principal office and staff room using the school P.A. to call all students to an assembley and before they were freed they were made to do something embarrassing/funny in front of the whole school to earn their freedom. We had one teacher try to "escape" who was hunted down and soaked. While this was happening we had a "covert" team setting up traps around the school, fire extinguishers (our own) rigged to trip wires, stacking the inside of class room doors with desks and chairs and then escape through the windows, Moving the teachers cars, fart bombs inside the cushion of the teachers chair, "stole" the school bell, filled the year coordinators office with basketballs/tennis balls, things like that. Was all pretty tame but it was good fun

We all got smashed then we took the school "hostage" (Ahhh the good ol days before terrorism ;) ), we all dressed up in camo gear and balaclavas with supersoakers, waited till 9.10 and rushed the principal's, deputy principal office and staff room using the school P.A. to call all students to an assembley and before they were freed they were made to do something embarrassing/funny in front of the whole school to earn their freedom. We had one teacher try to "escape" who was hunted down and soaked. While this was happening we had a "covert" team setting up traps around the school, fire extinguishers (our own) rigged to trip wires, stacking the inside of class room doors with desks and chairs and then escape through the windows, Moving the teachers cars, fart bombs inside the cushion of the teachers chair, "stole" the school bell, filled the year coordinators office with basketballs/tennis balls, things like that. Was all pretty tame but it was good fun

Haha geesh that is pretty crazy actually... I will need to think of something half decent without causing too much trouble. They are getting stricter and stricter by the year!

You guys are lucky. When I was in year 12, we werent allowed at school on the last day. We all had to go on a group trip to the beach for the whole day cos they were too scared of what we'd do...

door locks superglued at my school cost the offender $2500 and he was arrested and charged.
so be carefull about what damage you do.

How much money do you have handy? Do you think you could get a group of your friends together to go for a great idea? This is what we wore for our muckup day..

- Morphsuits - life is more fun in colour (sorry if I can't advertise)

Its pretty cool, plus you can wear them anywhere for a day of fun. In the summer me and the 8 or 9 mates that got them for our muck up day all went to the cricket in them, and they are good because you can drink through them (its not easy though lol)

How much money do you have handy? Do you think you could get a group of your friends together to go for a great idea? This is what we wore for our muckup day..

- Morphsuits - life is more fun in colour (sorry if I can't advertise)

Its pretty cool, plus you can wear them anywhere for a day of fun. In the summer me and the 8 or 9 mates that got them for our muck up day all went to the cricket in them, and they are good because you can drink through them (its not easy though lol)

Those suits are sick! how much do they set you back?

Me and my mates all bought them together, I think they were 50 bucks each? It was worth it though, we've had some great times in them!

Ah that isn't too much at all, It would easily cost that to hire a costume anyway. I'll definetly look into this one! Cheers for that mate. Good times ahead....

the morph suits look sick!

what happens if they get wet?

also fill a whole classroom with baloons from roof to floor make sure it has barred windows to make it harder for them to get out

Balloons is a good idea, seeing as they do no damage, but will still be funny when the teachers rock up...

Cabo - they can get wet, but i don't advice going swimming!! You can't breathe!! They are pretty cool. I personally own the black one, the reason i chose the black one is because i planned on drinking while wearing it (at the cricket, footy matches, parties, etc) and the wet patch around the mouth doesnt show much. Also... Im a pretty heavy rock music fan, I got dragged along to a dance music themed thing... Wore the black morphsuit, white rabens, white bow-tie, white kanye glasses and white gloves. looked awesome.

though it can be difficult to pee whilst drunk.

im in year 12 aswell, we get a whole week i think, and that means lottsa planning...only 3 weeks now

Vuvuzelas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back