gotta love freebies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

byron_moses

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys just went down to the local paver place to buy some sandstone for the bluey's im getting today and they said they had nothing in singles but there was a pile of broken pavers down the back that i could help myself to. so off i went thinking it was all going to be the size of a 50 cent piece and i found some great pieces of sandstone and other cool pavers. i nearly forgot there were good people in this world. will post some pics soon

here are a couple of pics

Attachments

• sandstone 009.JPG
    sandstone 009.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 161
  • sandstone 013.JPG
    sandstone 013.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 159
Lucky! Post some pics of the set-up when you can, I'd love to see it! :)

yeah i just started a thread on an enclosure i used some of the sandstone in i reckon it looks great

What freebies have people got?

Today I scored two tanks
one about 4ft by 2ft
Enough wood to make 1900mm by 900mm by 700mm enclosure
Should be getting two coastals and there enclosure for free too!
Pretty stoked!

I was given a 6ft tank with 2 tiger oscars and a bunch of different sized plecos - no idea of species, but i think 3 different ones. Full set up including external filters etc. I had to leave all that in NSW when I moved, so my sister really scored it lol. I also have another 6 footer from a friends mum that I have yet to pick up.

I got told where to go and how to get there, all for nothing!...<---lucky me. Unfortunately they didn't provide a map so I'll just have to stay where I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back