Your bad date?? lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I have heard some women say the there is no way in the world that they would date a man that earned less than xxxx amount of dollars.

How shallow is that?? Yet, some idiots still go out with them! Don't say that the woman must be hot, no they weren't.

I dated a British girl once who asked the money question on the first date, I was pretty shocked and gave her a broad range between $x & $y as my answer.

Shortly after that she said words to the effect of "wow you're such an amazing guy I just hope you have a big &@$?". The rest of that conversation would get me in trouble with the mods.

LOL ANOUC! I have a habit of bringing up art/sport/hobbies into conversions as an ice-breaker. Its really a game breaker for me because it usually needs to either a) pets or b) body art and these are two of the worst topics when it comes to myself! Girls either don't like birds or reptiles, or they get freaked out when i tell them i've got my nipple and my member pierced

The first question i usually get is 'Are you sure your not gay?' rofl

I dated a British girl once who asked the money question on the first date, I was pretty shocked and gave her a broad range between $x & $y as my answer.

Shortly after that she said words to the effect of "wow you're such an amazing guy I just hope you have a big &@$?". The rest of that conversation would get me in trouble with the mods.

I had a pretty interesting first date a few years ago... Started out with dinner, nice little Thai place, then we were going to a party of some friends of his in an apartment in the city.... It turned out to be a Swing! hahaha, he thought I could use the 'contacts' for my business... I left after the last clothed person in the apartment got bored chatting about the weather to me and stripped off. He even called me a few days later to see if I enjoyed myself :p

I had a pretty bad first date with this girl.... one thing led to another and then before I know it.... we were married!? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *breathes in* ooooooooooooooo....
Na jokes, I love my wife.....

I had a pretty interesting first date a few years ago... Started out with dinner, nice little Thai place, then we were going to a party of some friends of his in an apartment in the city.... It turned out to be a Swing! hahaha, he thought I could use the 'contacts' for my business... I left after the last clothed person in the apartment got bored chatting about the weather to me and stripped off. He even called me a few days later to see if I enjoyed myself :p
Bahahaha!

I had a pretty bad first date with this girl.... one thing led to another and then before I know it.... we were married!? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *breathes in* ooooooooooooooo....
Na jokes, I love my wife.....

I think that is a very common circumstance. i'd only add ensure she likes reptiles as well, life will be easier, thats mines only fault :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back