Any herpers in need of a new torch?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Me and a friend of mine are going in a group buy to get some torches from IlluminationGear over in the US.

We're both grabbing ourselves a EagleTac T20C2 MKII

Flashaholics will be able to read all about it
HERE and HERE

We're being offered US$85.09 First Class Air Mail Shipped to OZ. Which is a pretty good deal.

This torch is an absolute beast. 300+ lumens from a single lithium battery.

NOTE: this torch takes 2xCR123A batteries, or a single 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery, which requires a dedicated battery charger. These batteries are slightly thicker than your standard alkaline batteries, but they're much higher capacity.

If anyone wants to get in with this buy and grab a torch for yourself, let me know through this thread or PM me. We'll be getting the torches delivered to Australia, either here in NSW, or to my mate in VIC, and we'll split it up once it arrives in Aus.
We're hoping that with more people on board, it'll work out cheaper all round for those participating.

p.s. I'll be buying a few other things from that site, so I guess it shouldn't be too much trouble if you see other items from their store that you like, and we can tack it onto the order.

Wouldn't you be better off with a head torch rather than a hand held? It's just a suggestion, there's nothing worse than trying to tail a pissed off snake on a 35 degree night while trying to juggle a torch as well.

Yeah, I have a headlight already. Duel wield them ;) I find it helps on eye strain if you have a different light source every now and then. The halo can be a bit dazzling at times, especially if you have a Cree headlight.

The handhelds are handy for throwing at Oedura that are just out of reach too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back