Name my python please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a lot of trouble coming up with a name for mine and a friend suggested Lilly as in waterlilly ( i know another -y name) If your a supernatural fan we call her Lillith when she's snappy. What about Monet, he painted waterlillies and sounds good for a girl.

I have a theme all my names start with ph such as phoenix, phantom hence my screen name, phantasia, phineas, pharoah, phoebe, phial, philip, its getting harder though so any suggestions welcome, I have one out of context which is prince my green tree python, thought it deserved something special.

OK what about the name 'OCHRE' pronounced O car ...it is used by the Aboriginals in ceremonies and its YELLOW just like her belly ;)

Katherine,
Lota,
willow (name of one of mine)
Sarah
Siam

I will keep thinking. And I know it's off topic sorry but the rats are doing great Thanks heaps they kids love them to pieces.

oh cool lol i forgot i even gave them away let alone owned them to start with lmfao gotta love m crap memor, thats great the kids love them, oh and was the bigger of the too females preggers or was she just fat lol

No babies she was just fat. I built another enclosure took me ages to work out the tunnel on the other one so they lived in the parrot cage for alittle while. The boy is on his own and the two girls are together. They are the biggest sooks out. They don't spend much time in their homes that kids have them out all the time. It's all good just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten.

Had a lot of trouble coming up with a name for mine and a friend suggested Lilly as in waterlilly ( i know another -y name) If your a supernatural fan we call her Lillith when she's snappy. What about Monet, he painted waterlillies and sounds good for a girl.

i like lilly too so thats going into the top 5

so far we have in the top 5 the following in order of sugestion time/date

1.Nessy
2.Aroona
3.Lilly

ill run a poll at the end when we find 2 more names to add and the winning name will be the name of the water python

No babies she was just fat. I built another enclosure took me ages to work out the tunnel on the other one so they lived in the parrot cage for alittle while. The boy is on his own and the two girls are together. They are the biggest sooks out. They don't spend much time in their homes that kids have them out all the time. It's all good just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten.

yeah they were prety tame here only aroung feeding time you had to be careful when putting your hand into the cage as they thought your finger tips were food, yeah we had to seporate the male from time to time as he used to get a little rough on the girls.

Baribunmameans to dream about and as some of us dream about having a water python (rainbow serpent) Thought of heaps ending with Y but was staying away from those names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back