Updated Gold/White offspring pics.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ya
Do they keep their beautiful clear colours or do they fade as they age ?

(noobie here sorry if this is a dumb question)

regards

Elizabeth

The frustrating thing is that the photo's don't do these animals any justice at all - seeing them in the flesh is amazing.

I agree Jonno..... Seeing these particular ones actually hatching last year was so fabulous and it's exciting times ahead for sure.

Hi Den, Joy and Troy,

the site is excellent Denver, well constructed.
Rob did an excellent job, and was discussing it with him the other day. Full points for the effort he has done on it.
Glad the season is going well. Hope to catch up with you all soon
Cathy and Neil

Thanks mate, same back at ya with your season! I Miss my Cathy!
And yes, I am Rob's padowan when it comes to this internet stuff! I'm stoked with the amount of work, patience and help he's given me, top bloke!

Hi Den, Joy and Troy,

the site is excellent Denver, well constructed.
Rob did an excellent job, and was discussing it with him the other day. Full points for the effort he has done on it.
Glad the season is going well. Hope to catch up with you all soon
Cathy and Neil

And thankyou to everyone that enjoy seeing pics of my animals. I'm a sucker for anything different. If anyone starts another thread highlighting a project, please email me the link [email protected]
I rarely get a chance to get online these days, but I do regularly check my emails...

Ta guys
Den

Last edited:
wow, never get sick of these guys. certainly going to be an exciting future with bhp projects.

i think i know the answer to this question but i'll ask anyway, you planning to put any on display at the s&t show this year?

I'll be there floating Oz but I won't have a display. I don't mesh well with crowds. Troy will have a stall highlighting some Albs, Greens, Antaresia etc. I may have to set-up a few wacky BHPs at the S&T stall...

Ohh you guys are to much:oops: It was a labour of love for my little Jedi Appretice:)

i really like your 'lined' line.. the train track lines are looking great.. your website looks great aswell.

Thanks heaps peoples.

Hahahah, go the Star Wars references! You have the hair to suit that period in time..;)

I'll take some more updated pics of the other two females as soon as they've shed.

you made me read through that whole front page again just incase you were being sarcastic jonno.

looking forward to seeing what other projects outside of bhps you got on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back