Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I had a piercist pierce my lip who had one of those... she did the lip crooked... should have guesses as her bridge was rather crooked o_o

Tats
Branding
Belly
Tongue
Lobes
Tragus
Helix
Would like to continue the tat up my side and back, and dermals at edge of my eyes (but feel like I'm getting a bit old and professional for this one :( BOO!)

Got my hand done! :D
DSC_0079.jpg

for Grizzle and Sel who wanted to see it ASAP, lol.

Thought about getting my hand done as well......................but, couldnt decide which one to do as I use both.......................:lol:;)

I've pierced myself in the nose, several through the ear-lobe, lip... also had my eyebrow done. But currently only have the navel and all up my ears... not to mention the lip piercing that caeses to heal!
:p

what's a bridge piercing?

Anyways, I have a dream piercing greater than any dream of getting a tattoo...

I want to get the length of my spine dermal'd at about 1.5 inch centres... from hair line to top of *** crack... does anyone know any info on these procedures? Obviously I expect them to be pretty High care in the realm of making sure clothing doesn't get caught or anything... But if I'm willing to put in the work (AND MONEY!) is there any other difficulties and drawbacks?

I can pinch the skin over my spine so I'm hoping I have enough to have it pierced...

I'm guessing I'll need between 15 and 17 dermals depending on final placement...

(so excited and hoping it can be done)

Wouldn't recommend dermals on spine, i thought about getting 4 along my spine, but various well known piercers recommended against it

Thought about getting my hand done as well......................but, couldnt decide which one to do as I use both.......................:lol:;)

lol mungus, mine lasted a little over a month, I have a pretty good healing rate and even though I kept infection away after the initial healing it grew out/rejected so fast. took a week to heal. looked really great for a week, then it got itchy and weird and for the last week was growing/migrating out so fast the area of skin was peeling off at almost one layer per day. I ended up taking it out lol.

Maybe not down the middle of the spine for the dermals then... maybe in the fleshy parts on either side? Crocodile style.

Hey, I reopened my fifth earhole last night! It's been closed for about 7 years, and for some reason I just got bored and stuck a stud in it. After about 30mins of wiggling - pop! It went through! Doesn't even hurt! Awesome - I had always regretted taking it out ;)

to Tahnee : i know a girl who has this done. not all the way down her back though, just down to her bra strap. going any further down causes complications because of the amount of skin stretched over the spine when moving. the procedures are pretty standard, and take like 3 seconds to do one. healing is a problem. i had dermals and they didnt last. one never healed properly and the other grew out. apparently they start growing out only after 2 years or so. they are so easily susceptible to infection and tearing. lana's tops are constantly falling out and its just a pain in the a$$. so think about how much you really want them done before wasting so much money, theyre roughly 120 each.

Last edited:
I got 1 done about a year ago and another 3 done a few months ago the more recents ones are healed cept one that grew out a bit so i cut it out lol the older one is still there but a bit crooked now

Tats
Branding
Belly
Tongue
Lobes
Tragus
Helix
Would like to continue the tat up my side and back, and dermals at edge of my eyes (but feel like I'm getting a bit old and professional for this one :( BOO!)

would love to see your scarification :) and if anyone else has one, show us!

ive always really liked these ones.
scarification_1.jpg
scarification.jpg

Damn them 1st couple of pics with the banding looks like it would of hurt ...a bit :) damn!

nice 1 and courtiry pen as 1000 better for branding then strike branding u can get depth and so on incorperated into the scareing :D

atm i only have 2x eyebrow, 1x lip, 3x tounge, 1x nipple 1xtragus ,ears, conch, septum, and a pa.
have had alot of others in teh past as i like to pierce myself or get some done when im stressed to help me relax.

tattoos i have fire and ice dragons fighting across my upper chest is uninished still needa add more detail to them and the aura borialus in as a background.

my entire left leg has a trible type design of wentwined snakes from the top of my foot to my hip with an allseeing eye on my kneecap, yin yang on thuigh pentergram on hip and sacred spiral on inner thigh/front of leg all hidden by the snakes.
is a home job started by my x so i now needa get some new tat gear n learn how to finish it haha have plenty of friends that do the homejobs and are pretty good so jus a matter of time and money.

as for piercings i have most eq for that and have had it since i was 16 latest aquirement is dermaling gear i put dermals in the eyes of my dragons but my daughter riped one out and i riped the 2nd one out as i didnt put it in deep enough this keeping teh scareing to a minimalsp my tats arnt ruined and giveing me a 2nd shop when i order some more gear from the wholesaler :D

2 tattoos (one on my back, one over my shoulder/back/upper arm)
6 lobe piercings, a nose piercing, two lip piercings, a tongue piercing, a daith, a tragus, a rook, an anti-helix and 4 helixes. and a navel piercing.

what's a bridge piercing?

Anyways, I have a dream piercing greater than any dream of getting a tattoo...

I want to get the length of my spine dermal'd at about 1.5 inch centres... from hair line to top of *** crack... does anyone know any info on these procedures? Obviously I expect them to be pretty High care in the realm of making sure clothing doesn't get caught or anything... But if I'm willing to put in the work (AND MONEY!) is there any other difficulties and drawbacks?

I can pinch the skin over my spine so I'm hoping I have enough to have it pierced...

I'm guessing I'll need between 15 and 17 dermals depending on final placement...

(so excited and hoping it can be done)

spine as said above would be advised against unless you get somebody VERY experienced with placement.
the procedure itself is extreamly easy the dermal punch cuts a 1.8mm deep hole oin your skin then there are special clamps to hold the dermal they add the slotted foot in first then hook te rest into the hole. you need to keep it covered with reasonable pressure useing a good quality bandaid prefuaibly once that breathes for a good 4-6wks for best results since as the hole heals it will push the dermal out. its also good to let them air out a few hrs a day without being covered.

dermals are ment to last for yrs n yrs while skindivers only last a yr or 2 and pop out quite easily dont waste your money on these as you can buy gems ect for dermals that are just as small as the skin divers.

another option you can look at is a corset piercing but done with dermals so it is permanint

So... I finally grew some balls...

60246_1512999197342_1605287779_1190630_8365308_n.jpg

it HURT... but not for long... though it was a very traumatic experience... I think I'd rather have my nipples done another 2 times each than do THAT again...

They're further back than they look in the pic...

Bring on the next week of pain, iced water and eating funny.

: ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back