Is this too big???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand the 'looking great mate' comments at this stage

I can see great potential, i don't know anything about the materials, but in my mind i see the current project sealed and covered in some kind of cement, water flowing down it into somekind of water dragon pond, i say i looks great, because that is my opinion..... i have purchased a smaller version of this type of waterfall years ago when i used to hold many different reptiles, and it was a great addition to my vitticeps play pen... (not their home).

Broaden your mind.

There are a lot of people on APS who just like to knock and insult, thinking how smart they are . Some people need to drag others down to try and make themselves higher. Snakes-r-us dont let people get to you, i know what you are trying to achieve and also with the fans. Just might not be the best snake for it.

Maybe you can adapt the pump to pour out sand...instead of water?

Y'know like a sand fall... Or is that an avalanche???

-juz joking-

i make the same things for my snakes / lizzards and i used liquid nails there is a certain one for styrofoam talk to bunnings
and the nontoxic sealer i used is mod podge or something you find it at craft stores its non toxic. its lots of fun desiging stuff like this

Great to see the APS mentality has not changed, absorb information and withhold from the future generations so that you feel like a complete know-it-all but in reality are a complete tool!!
The guys trying to think outside the box, maybe thinking outside the box to help this idea work would stimulate some stagnant minds, after all he is only trying to create an interesting water source for his stimsoni.
Correct me if I'm wrong but if the cool side of enclosure was well ventilated then humidity should not be an issue, maybe try using a metal fly screen top on the enclosure would dramatically drop humidity levels?
Does anyone else have an idea to help eliminate the humidity issue?
Bax...

Yeah the fans are spot on in my opinion, i am about to mount the same thing in my large enclosure to keep the humidity down..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back