Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica_lee

Reaction score
Have you seen them on snake ranch? I'm not really "in the know" so if they were out there I hadn't seen them and must say I think they're pretty cool, and definitely would love a piebald one day. Interesting anyway

jess

They are albino maculosa, not childreni .

The pied childreni looks good though , cant wait to see what they do with it ..

whoops my mistake! that's what you get for just looking at the pictures and not reading the words properly.

one of my friends has a juvi pair of 1005 het albino spotteds
i havent seen the pied though...where can I lookup them?

i think its pretty interesting that the albino and pied mutation has occured in both Sub species of Antaresia, at pretty much the same time.

i dont mean anything by this , i just think its interesting :)

forget the albino i want that black bluey haha , but yes the albino looks pretty hot im actually suprised how light the markings are on it seing as albinosim only takes black pigmentation out of the equation im about to setup 2 enclosures for spotteds was thinking platniums but now may go 1 plat n 1 albino het.. who knows dec/jan is a way off yet :p

would love to but think 3k is gonna be over my budget with a 5th child on the way lol :p

they have so many interseting snakes some good bargains and some great looking albinos and hets when my wallet catches up to my want list will certainly be buying some hope they have a good breeding season

i think its pretty interesting that the albino and pied mutation has occured in both Sub species of Antaresia, at pretty much the same time.

i dont mean anything by this , i just think its interesting :)

The sub-species distiniction will be of less importance in a few years. The albinos and pieds (and the other ant morphs too) will get mixed up with all 4 forms of antaresia in the years to come. Ant morph soup.

I will be waiting for dickyknee to breed some and then I will purchase off him ;)

Another 'dream' animal for me.

1st on a waiting list with someone that has hets...but they are only comning up 2a year of age...
so I will be waiting awhile :( lol

Has the pie bald genetics been proven yet? An infection in the egg during incubation can produce a pie bald looking snake but it is not genetic.

the albino spotted is 3000 at the moment with the 20% discount ,i guess they can charge what they want ,how long have they been out for??

the albino spotted is 3000 at the moment with the 20% discount ,i guess they can charge what they want ,how long have they been out for??

No I think you'll find that it's $3k for a 100% het for albino spotted, not $3k for an albino spotted.

that sounds more like it, 3 k for a het, since they are "new out this year" type of thing.
bugger getting a het ill hold out for an albino male childrini, and produse my own hets,
but thats waaaaaay down the track,
in other ant morph news any more info on the marballs and there super form lucys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back