Adelaide Zoo Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they havent cleaned up the aligator enclosure since i was there in June

looks ok but they really need to remove those coins not that they would hurt the big alligator

I think the coins are part of the decoration as they had coins in the enclosure 30 years ago [wow how times fly] when I did work experience there not sure if they had a freshie or an alligator in there then
Cheers Deano

when i was there there were coke cans and fanta bottles in their as well as the coins. The mrs complained to the recxeption about it as we were leaving.

I cant imagine the coins would harm it in anyway, but i rekon he must get pretty p***ed at having coins chucked at him all the time.

Good old Adelaide Zoo...:D
I thought the reptile house was ok...when I was on holiday I stopped in Singapore to check out the Zoo...
The Zoo was Amazing! lived up to what everyone had told me...Did the night safari at the zoo also and was worth the extra money!
But the reptiles was such a let down..I really now think good old Adelaide Zoo had a better set up and more snakes and pythons on show! :)

i count 4 coins ahaah '

looks guys a croc lets through our money at it and maybe it will do a trick

damn that croc is cashed up lol he pays for himself
also????:? at ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back