Anyone willing to help????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipcdame

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Just found this on Adopting Adelaides Animals under WANTED:

"hi guys

just wondering who out there has adult pythons theyre thinking of selling
interested in prefably pairs
at least 12 months old and up

willing to travel any distance for the right pair at the right price no im not talking about pet shop prices either as they over charge
I live in elizabeth
please send me pictures and price you will take and age also the temprament
been keeping for a few years now just looking at adding a few more to my collection not for breeding but prefer in pairs just in case i do decide to

may also consider singles but will only be prepared to pay a lower price then average

thankyou for your time"

anyone????............................ :shock::shock::shock:

the way i read that is,
I want adult pairs so i can breed them but i'll tell you that i'm not going to breed them
and i want to pay stuff all for them couse i'm tight and i think your all stupid..

+2, and wants to pay stuff all for them but when he does breed he's gonna sell them for more than he paid for them.

i dont see the problem with the ad.. so what if he breeds them, isnt that what most people end up doing?
i dont see where he is saying he wants to pay bugger all, just making a statement about pet shops, they do over charge and even worse is most dont understand how to care for the animals they sell.
so he wants the right animal at the right price as we all do but you guys find something in his ad that frankly i dont see is there.

So how many of you would pass it up if I offered my trio of breeding waters for $100?? and then sell the young for the regular price?
Hippocrates

lol.. yeah well there is that... would you like me to give you another example? say with bredli??

Lol
the way i read that is,
i want adult pairs so i can breed them but i'll tell you that i'm not going to breed them
and i want to pay stuff all for them couse i'm tight and i think your all stupid..

i saw this on a 'on line classifieds' site,

hi, my partner and i are looking to own any unwanted reptiles,
we both have strong love for the creatures.

if you have any that you are willing to give away for free please contact me.

I wonder how many answers they got, and if they are licensed ! !

Last edited:

Wow thats not a good thing, it really does suck if thats the case i put my trust in ppl doing the right thing but only 2 be let down

It's a nice dream to put something like that on a site, but surely they can't expect any replies??? Could they??? I put it up as a point of conversation, and thanks guys, that's exactly what you've done :))

So how many of you would pass it up if I offered my trio of breeding waters for $100?? and then sell the young for the regular price?
Hippocrates

HAHA, you'r probably right. Anybody would buy them up and sell them for normal prices. But least I know if I bought them, they would have a good home. They would be treated kindly and given what they need and NOT just thrown into a plstic tub treated like money making machines.

i saw this on a 'on line classifieds' site,

hi, my partner and i are looking to own any unwanted reptiles,
we both have strong love for the creatures.

if you have any that you are willing to give away for free please contact me.

I saw that one too. I wonder if anyone has replied yet :D
The one with the ad for cheap snakes isn't wanting to pay even what the cheaper prices on here are, or he would have joined up and bought from one of the guys selling on site :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back