BTS with attitude

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beauty! Must have been a great sight to see one just casually making his way across your porch like that!

It amazes me how people manage to get these pictures. Mine all look pretty average haha

It always amazes me the effort you go to Michael to try and make your images look as natural as possible, I personally like shot 2, I hate internet compression of pictures as it would have impressed more more in high res!! 2 thumbs up mate!!

You're right about the compression. These shots look very fuzzy whilst the original images, even at low res look sharp. I posted this shot from photobucket - any difference?

5.jpg

It's sharper but still not good enough.

Last edited:
Great photos!!!!!! they are such stunning snakes & always give the classic S stance when i come across them.Quite a highlight of my night patrols when i frequently see them.The nights i see them No camera when i take the camera no subjects ......
murphy for ya

for me these are the ants pants of snakes and often get overlooked.
we get them here quite often both green and brown.
thanks for the pics.

It seems sharper as the image is smaller then the 1st one posted, when I enlarge it on my mac to the original posted image size they seem the same, but what can you do? we still get the picture!!

I notice some deterioration already when I upload images into Photobucket. ???
Yet, some other people's images posted here are sharp as a razor. Maybe it's the resizing?

I notice some deterioration already when I upload images into Photobucket. ???
Yet, some other people's images posted here are sharp as a razor. Maybe it's the resizing?

Yeah that can happen with photo bucket.

I use photo bucket myself, although I crop my picture using photoshop to approx 900x600px and make sure dpi is set to 200 or more?? My pictures seem to upload as sharp as originals although they are not as sharp as yours ;) Like I said before we get the picture, still great viewing even if they loose a touch of quality through compression!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back