Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that green dot thing in you pic? Is that how you measure your snake?....Bit interested!

yes that is how he measured his snake, its herp measure or another one that is similar

war - is Oenpelli up in the NT? I think the NT's are the biggest then the QLD's then WA's. I spose the reason there smaller in the wild could be because there not being fed regular meals ;)

some people will only learn through experience.. you can give all the advice you want but they wont listen.

i actually meant to mention that den has some mighty fine snakes on his site.. im suffering from some snake envy now

With most ppl ive spoken to have said the QLD BHP grow bigger than N.T or W.A,however the N.T one i had was nearly 12 months old and was around the 5foot mark,he was being fed a medium rat every 7-10days...

Herp measure guys.

Apps

It is fantastic program to measure anything. Make sure you take a picture dead on otherwise the animal will turn out a little smaller than it actually is. I use this to measure all of my snakes every 6 months.

This girl was just shy of 9 ft and 16lbs, got some awesome babies out of her last year

DSCF3555.jpg

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back