Malcom Douglas dies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats sad like many others I have watched his documentries always interesting and informative

and to think he survived Prostate cancer as well............

Sad sad day for all herpers, nature lovers but esp his family and close friends.
You gave me many an enjoyable evening watching your doco's a definite influence in my interests in reps today.

Thanks for the memories

Very sad...I mentioned in another controversial thread not that long ago about Malcolm and living up the end of the street and how we played with his kids and went to his house...he wasn't around much when we were kids, always walkabout and filming...lol
But a fond memory I have was he used to show his "home movies" up at our school on occasion for us kids, as we had a small community and school, which his kids obviously attended....
He was a fair dinkum Aussie alright..RIP Malcolm.

He was my childhood hero, I used to watch his docos over and over again in the late 70s - early 80s. His shows combined my three loves, Fishing, Fauna and Australia. He had a massive impact on my life and will never be forgotton.

Very sad, i loved his docco's, and for some reason the unusual music that played on them.

unusual music played is jazz clarinet by don burrows- i think he did every doco malcolm did, Quite a famous(relativly speaking) australian musician and composer.

Very sad our condolences go out to all of his family and friends.We was a great bloke and what I liked about him that he was out there and spoke his mind.
R.I.P mate -Crocodile Mick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back