AHS meeting Wednesday

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've had some enquiries about tomorrows meeting. The speaker is Kelly Nowak who will be giving a report on her Queenland herping adventures. Unfortunately the website could not be updated in time but the info is on the Facebook link.
As usual 7pm for a 7.30pm start at the Australian Museum on College Street. See you there.
Bob

There will be a second presentation on the night on keeping and breeding "rough scaled pythons"

Do we know if the William St pub is open yet? I'm keen on going back to that same pub as last month if we have to.
Not working tomorrow morning, so finally for the first time in a long time, I won't have to be a nanna by leaving early.

Do we know if the William St pub is open yet? I'm keen on going back to that same pub as last month if we have to.
Not working tomorrow morning, so finally for the first time in a long time, I won't have to be a nanna by leaving early.

Last month I asked the convenience store up the road about it & they said it'll be shut for 8 weeks, so it may not be open still. I'm heading to the other pub further up William St (away from the museum) for some dinner before the meeting.

The other pub is good anyway, yay Keno!

See ya'll there :)

Man... what a meeting eh? getting home at 2.30am is killing me..... but I'll do it again next month.... BTW, the new pub is our new official Pub, it is much more user friendly (ie; stays open later).

Man... what a meeting eh? getting home at 2.30am is killing me..... but I'll do it again next month.... BTW, the new pub is our new official Pub, it is much more user friendly (ie; stays open later).

But the William is on the way.....pub crawl at kicking out time?

I liked the double talk as well, both very interesting.
Although I now have a new problem......a bad case of the "wants" for roughies.

a meeting every month wow ,its every 3 months here though im not complaining we have a great venue.

I agree. Last night was awesome. Great talks. Good weather. Keno and TAB. Flowing alcohol. And for once, FRIENDLY bar staff who even helped to shift tables around for us.

Next month will sure to impress again :)

Thumbs up on the double talks idea. Presenters did well, new pub was more user friendly, and a great company. Getting home around 2am wasn't too bad looking forward to next month's meeting to do it all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back