Fishing hmmmm?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suck at fishing. I went out in my boyfriends kayak on the weekend and I think everyone thought I was mad getting tangled and stuck and caught on trees and anything that I said was a swear word lol. My boyfriend kept bringing the fish in and I didn't even get one haha!

how can you possibly fish in a kayak? lol

my dad wants to try fishing on his new jet ski, i dont know about that...

IMO fishing with hooks is only tolerable when drunk or if there is definately going to be good food caught. Fishing for reptiles, birds and mammals with hooks is mad fun though, much more sporting too ;)

how can you possibly fish in a kayak? lol

my dad wants to try fishing on his new jet ski, i dont know about that...

Saw both done while we were camping the last few days...... :lol::shock:

What can I say, they were males.... :lol:

Gday all

So is it just me or does everyone suck at fishing lol me and my mate go out all the time like lately 2-3 times a week and never catch anything :(...Its getting to the point were its just bloody annoying lol

What are you fishing for?

I bet this is you duckyboi! (If you ever caught anything!)

image001-1.gif

i spear fish not really much for line fishing tho, so with a spear i usually look my prey in the eye lol

10% of fisherman catch 90% of the fish, im slowly working my way up the ladder after 35 years, get some good books and learn more or get onto some of the fishing forums,

I seem to catch fish most of the time, looking forward to trout season opens this weekend.

I been getting plenty of blackfish, flathead and bream this winter. Some monster tailor cruising around as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back