One of my Coastals Shed tonight.. Pix

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Python_Player

Reaction score
Hey all, my Female Coastal shed tonight so i'd thought i'd share some snaps of her... first 5 are before and leading upto shed, last 5 are after shed. (more black spots appearing now)
IMG_0500.jpg IMG_0495.jpg IMG_0497.jpg IMG_0472.jpg
IMG_0549.jpg

fresh skin :) (phone quality :( better pics to come) IMG_0559.jpg IMG_0555.jpg IMG_0551.jpg IMG_0557.jpg IMG_0556.jpg
pencil.png

Thanks for the kind comments guys. She really is a beautiful snake and have been quite lucky not to have her attempt any strikes at me ;). I got her off Simon (slimebo above) :) he was very helpful and i would reccomend him to anyone looking for a quality python :). I'll try get some new pics with the camera in a day or two. Cheers

I knew it was his! i wanted to get one and kept staring at the hatchies he's got for sale lol.

:) identical to my lil fella love it wen he sheds :) nice coastal i love the caramels

I knew it was his! i wanted to get one and kept staring at the hatchies he's got for sale lol.
Good eye :) you should def grab one if there are any left .. you know u want to! haha

:) identical to my lil fella love it wen he sheds :) nice coastal i love the caramels

wen i find the bloody camera charger i will lol its driving me nuts i cant find it anywhere,only got one dodgy photo of him

doesnt do him justice at all

Attachments

• lil rascal.jpg
    lil rascal.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 36
it is impossible to know how they will turn out in the future but at worst ,they will end up looking like the parents which are nice looking snakes.i still have 2 nice hatchies left that are great feeders ,a couple others that are only eating mice and a couple yearlings that are good feeders but they only tend to eat every second week(their own choice).
feel free to send me a pm if anyone is interested in them,they have to be moved asap .
cheers
simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back