• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult male BHP for sale!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armand

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name

Aspedites Melanocephalus
Common Name
Black Headed Python

Sex
Male

Length
Roughly 6ft

Quantity Available

Price
$950

General Description
Beautfiful brown/cream snake with darker stripes and a jet black head. No injuries or scars and been kept in very good conditions. Iv had him for 3 years and he has only rejected food twice due to shedding and cold temperatures. He has a beautiful nature, never bitten before and shows no sign of aggression once outside the cage. Beautiful handler even with small kids (iv had 4 year olds hold him and they loved it!).

Its a real bugger he has to go, hes been a really awesome snake but I need to make room for my Diamonds for breeding hopefully this season.

Willing to Freight?
NO

Contact Details
PM me for any details.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

oh and I will try upload photos either later this morning or tonight, if not then definately this weekend.

And I am willing him to go to a good family that will be able to handle him often and show a lot of care ;) as I will miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back