Black Bellied RBBS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupres

Reaction score
05.jpg04.jpg01.jpg02.jpgPlease meet a RBBS yearling of mine... With no red belly... It was born to parents of RBBS's with actual red bellys... My Special little baby..03.jpg

thats amazing!... i dream of stuff like that happening to me lol... like my lacey popping out an albino ect..ect.. congrats:)

Awesome! What a unique little guy! How did the rest of the babies turn out?

gorgeous snake :) you have an awesome collection! do you ever worry u might get bitten by any of ur snakes?

Now it's just a giant blind snake that can see :)

That's very awesome - though I must admit it doesn't look real!!!

So I guess this is just a BBBS then :)

A friend of mine has one exactly the same and same again came from normal looking parents. In fact the parents are very red for RBB's. It has never shown any red at all so no change. Siblings look normal.

lovely ...my favourite elapid, but part of that attraction is the really black glossy shine with the red ...although full black could be tempting too ;)

Very special looking, IMO :) I wonder if the trait is inheritable?

I was going to say shennanigans but wow. Impressed. Live bearing blue belly without the attitude.

ahhhh 'shenanigans' gotta love that word lol
Very unique looking snake there Kupres, you've got a great collection. Pics of the parents and/or siblings?

Thanks everyone glad you like him,, coz i love him!!... Trully is a special snake to me.. =]] He's a great snake,, always has a great aggressive food response... Yet so calm & peacefull outside his tub..

mis-devious---- The colour has just been getting blacker & blacker with time... As a hatchie there was just a hint of dark cherry red on the flanks & flanks only... But that was gone by the third shed... I was blessed.. it took pinkies from day one.. Never ever had to scent those first few feeds.. was an absoloute natural..

thals--- The rest were all with red bellies.

slim6y--- Funny you say that.. Because those pics are rubbish.. it actually looks blacker in real life... The camera had a UV & polorized filter on it.. & i think that the polorized filter aided in giving the belly that un-realistic almost rainbow reflection you see in the pics. Gotta have a sesh without that filter.

Kristy_07--- It is my intenion to find out if i can reproduce this trait.. Not sure how it will all go.. I am optimistic though... I guess Kiwi elapid lovers would love it,,, could name it the "ALL BLACK"!!! =]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back