Just not quick enough

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

Yesterday morning l was about to feed this male BHP a fresh killed rat when he decided my forarm was also looking "chewable" and then whacked a few coils on me for good measure.......solar 17 [Baden]
5054901051_e16a791e80.jpg

Haha great pic Baden. how long did he hold on for?

Ha! Classic! I had a similar experience with a bredli last week!

How did you get him off Baden?? I have a coastal who seems to think my hand is food every time I get him out so I'm scared of handling him now :(

The Bredli I bought off you a couple of weeks ago is going great though, thanks!!

At least two very observant people here, yes l always try the cold tap water trick and if that doesn't work, l roll a drill bit down my arm and yes it grips the skin a bit but it pulls it [the skin] down and away from the said "grip".......solar 17 [Baden]

I haven't found cold water to work yet ... lol ... but the handle of a wooden spoon works really good.

I think that drillbit might have played a part in the process :) Great picture Baden!

:lol: My widened eyes were firmly fixed on a big BHP mouth embedded in an arm.....I didn't even notice the drill bit...... :lol:

a bit of metho on a cotton bud right at its nostrils works everytime without fail, awesome pic by the way

dont you just love a good bite in the morning to wake you up! works better then coffee lol
nice pic Baden looks like a good one! lol

Must have enjoyed a previous taste of you & threw the coils around to make sure ya didn't get away this time.lol
Classic pic cheers

nice one .i'm a listerine person myself.a drop of that and let go in a millisecond every time.i have also found that they are reluctant to bite once they have been listerend once or twice

haha i should have hung around for that coffee to see that. You can try and do it again next time im around baden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back