rennos are finished!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
as the title says, the rennos are finally finished!

just layed some turf, put sand stone bits in as stepping stones, added swinging branches and swinging baskets,...wow, tehy love the swinging things!

not sure whose been more excited, theyve been spending nights out there, i get up every hour to check on them (im sure i'll get over that soon, sooo tired lol,..)
it seems theyre active till about 5am, then have a snooze and at about 7am they start moving again.

i brought everyone in this morning so they could sleep in a warm place for the day, they can go out again tonight!! :)

Attachments

• finalrennos3.jpg
    finalrennos3.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 224
  • finalrennos2.jpg
    finalrennos2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 228
  • finalrennos1.jpg
    finalrennos1.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Nut and male diamond.jpg
    Nut and male diamond.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 235
  • YaniOct2010.jpg
    YaniOct2010.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 225
few more pics, added lizzie pic just cos i had room for 1 more and theyre just so cute! :p

Attachments

• yindiOct2010.jpg
    yindiOct2010.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 142
  • YaniYindiSwing.jpg
    YaniYindiSwing.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 144
  • Bellasnoozing.jpg
    Bellasnoozing.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 151
  • missy_bubba_beana_kaida.jpg
    missy_bubba_beana_kaida.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 184
  • RaOct2010.jpg
    RaOct2010.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 155
That is so awesome chris, wish I could make outdoor enclosures for my pythons, they look like they would really love that.

That's a really cool idea, might have to think about doing something like that myself! I don't want my snakes outside permanently, but I want them to have some time to explore outside without me having to constantly watch them, it gets hard keeping up with over 20 snakes and I just don't have the time anymore to take them out and watch over them for 20 mins each!

looks amazing, how will you keep your grass under control? we had an outside enclosure but the grass was a bugger to keep down. we ended up putting guinea pig in one to eat it right down.

thanks guys! :)
teh snakes couldnt be happier! theyre constantly waiting at the front of their enclosures for their turn outside now! :) (cant wait for the weather to get better, they dont care they loved the rain over the long weekend too hahaha)

highly recommend doing something similar Vixenbabe.
i made the decision to get it one night when i had all 7 scattered all over the back lawn on a cloudy night, and we had a blackout.
i almost lost 2 and after that was too scared to get more than 1 or 2 out at a time.
lol, 20 mins each for 20 snakes, you'd wanna have alot of spare time! :)

lol, the lizzy pic was cute fro about 2 hours, tehn one of the shingles started clawing at the glass, Kaida (beardy) saw somethign black moving and mustve thought ooooh roach and started chewing on her arm. doh, then the fun was over. :)
dont know how people manage to succesfully house their shingles with beardies, all ive found is the shingles eye off the beardies toes and the beardies eye off the shingles arms,.... (they are seperate, apart from the occasional supervised introduction)

Wow.. Looks incredible :) definantly be doing this when I get a new place

looks amazing, how will you keep your grass under control? we had an outside enclosure but the grass was a bugger to keep down. we ended up putting guinea pig in one to eat it right down.

How long did the guinea pig last? :lol:

thanks everyone!
Lokis out today, he has all 3 sections to himself! :p

hoping the whipper snipper will do the trick with the lawn!

or maybe 11 hungry lizards would do the trick if i dont feed them for a few days first, just kidding.

hmm, my friend has 3 bunnies,....maybe i'll have to borrow them she keeps saying she wants to get them an aviary too now!!,....great idea getting a lawn mowing critter!! :p

Won't the snakes eat a guinea pig or rabbit? Btw - your enclosure looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back