bearded dragon shedding?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lcabban

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My adult Dragon has a mark on the top of her head it is about 5mm round i think it just the beginning of a shed.But as we got her as an adult have never seen her shed yet can someone tell me if this is correct or if it is something else,all behaviour and eating is as per usual thanks
08102010271.jpg08102010272.jpg

yeah sorry have only my phone to take pics with, the scales just look white or grey but otherwise normal it almost looks like shes bumped or scratched it and now they are shedding to replace them is this possible just wondering because i was hoping it wasnt some sort of bug or fungus or something ive had her a few months

Last edited:
heres a pic i took 5 mins ago of my female shedding, it may help u . yours almost looks like its scratched its self .
beardie shedding.jpg

mine had that not long ago and it went into shed and avter the shed it was gone. maybe have a closer look and see if the skin is peeling aabit or if it looks like its growing under the skin

zoojas ur home should b the country because there is were you see those animals the most and for free :)

Yeah sweet thanks I think she must of just knocked it on the underside of her branch. Ill wait and see if it goes into a shed i just wasnt sure. It does appear as new scales are forming under the spot pushing them up thanks for your help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back