Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here goes it....

so my hubby spends alot of $$ on fishing gear,motorbikes,boats and anything else he desires and even though we aint rich I dont mind because he works hard running his own buisness and he always makes sure my son and i are fed,clothed and have what we need.
But he promised ages ago that it`s my turn next and I can finally get that python I have always wanted.then he gets home last night only to tell me "Babe, you wont belive the bargain I just picked up" he led me out the back and low and behold another #&%*^@# boat!! but its ok cause it was a bargain at $8,000 bucks!! ***?? great ..another boat that makes 3boats now.:evil::evil:
guess i wont be gettin my python anytime soon because now we owe our neighbour $8,000 that we gotta pay off.....the phrase"champagne thurst on soda water income"comes to mind..aahhh that feels much better:)

Emily, I'm a mum, and my heart aches for you.

You need to take care of your own mental health. I know that is easier said than done, but sometimes dealing with everyone else's issues can take it's toll.
I'm glad you have some good people (friends) around you :)

Ok, I want to bring this thread back to the top.... I need to vent about people who seem incapable of writing in proper English! Please when posting on threads or anywhere It would be much appreciated if people start start to mind their grammar and spelling !

My Vent done
Zac

Ok, I want to bring this thread back to the top.... I need to vent about people who seem incapable of writing in proper English! Please when posting on threads or anywhere It would be much appreciated if people start start to mind their grammar and spelling !

My Vent done
Zac

Yeah!!! And Redundant Capital Letters! For Goodness' Sake!

here is my vent for the day, today is the last day I EVER back manly, every time I do they loose the bloody losers!! manly you have now joined the league of baxter never backs with the overrated eels!!

I'm so sick of being judged!!!
The morons who say I'm cruel for keeping my cats indoors and make snide comments for no reason.
Idiot IDIOT australian drinking culture! I choose not to drink and now have no friends and half my family treat me like a leper because of it.
People assuming I know nothing about anything simply because I'm younger than them.
Mothers who put me down because I don't have children (eg "oh you don't know what tired is until you have kids" YES I DO they're not the only %^#ing things that take up time and/or energy).
People who won't participate in conversations with me about tattoos or reptiles because THEY don't like it when I have to talk about bloody gardening with them for an hour because I'm nice enough to care about their interests.

Bag slashed and wallet stolen last night, putting a dampener on my last night out with mates in Vietnam.... I'm so over Asia.

VENT!!!

I hate the word vent. To me vent is an animals bum So what are you doing when you're venting? Bumming around I guess.

HA HA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Kathy I am gonna RANT instead .... I AM SO OVER THIS RAIN @ THE MOMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please bring on the sunshine and great weather .......

Well my complaint is about guys.

Why when your in a happy relationship for 2 years, have dogs and a cat with your partner, cars and motorbikes, loans, bank accounts everything! Would you just get up one day and say it's over?
When you just signed a new lease, and when your partner has just left her job, after your reccomendation, so she cant afford to run the car let alone look after the animals or pay the rent?
And why would lie to her for the whole 2 years about not being a smoker and act like a spy, only smoking when you new she wasnt around or coming in to see you when you could have just told her at the beginning and worked something out.
If you say you love her right up to that day, and planned on moving to sydney and had got it all started why would you just do that?
With out giving her at least some warning?
I just dont understand. But you wont give any answers..

Well my complaint is about guys.

Why when your in a happy relationship for 2 years, have dogs and a cat with your partner, cars and motorbikes, loans, bank accounts everything! Would you just get up one day and say it's over?
When you just signed a new lease, and when your partner has just left her job, after your reccomendation, so she cant afford to run the car let alone look after the animals or pay the rent?
And why would lie to her for the whole 2 years about not being a smoker and act like a spy, only smoking when you new she wasnt around or coming in to see you when you could have just told her at the beginning and worked something out.
If you say you love her right up to that day, and planned on moving to sydney and had got it all started why would you just do that?
With out giving her at least some warning?
I just dont understand. But you wont give any answers..

*gives whisper a HUGE hug* Better two years than 30 though...

People that use unneccessarily large amounts of capital letters for no reason ;)

1. I cant stand People who take sick days for a "sore hand" or they just feel sleepy a sick.
2. When I ask how your going when I get to work and you give me a some dumb reason why your not feeling well every single morning! maybe if you stopped eating all that ****ty take out and proccessed food you wouldnt feed so terrible.
3. " I dont have time to go to the gym" its 24hrs.
4. People who dont shower, seriously how can you not shower or just keep your self clean?!.
5. People who dont use deoderant even tho you ask them to wear some *spew*.
6. People who just "play" the system aka Centre link.

I know of this family with 2 kids the dad claims to be a carer of his kids and his wife. His wife gets the childrens pension for 2 kids, and she gets some other payment and they also get something else. I;ve seen thier bank statements and they get something like $2500 a fortnight for nothing. Also get a free house from the goverment... Just grinds my gears.

7. People who cant go with out smokes for a day.

1. I cant stand People who take sick days for a "sore hand" or they just feel sleepy a sick.
2. When I ask how your going when I get to work and you give me a some dumb reason why your not feeling well every single morning! maybe if you stopped eating all that ****ty take out and proccessed food you wouldnt feed so terrible.
3. " I dont have time to go to the gym" its 24hrs.
4. People who dont shower, seriously how can you not shower or just keep your self clean?!.
5. People who dont use deoderant even tho you ask them to wear some *spew*.
6. People who just "play" the system aka Centre link.

I know of this family with 2 kids the dad claims to be a carer of his kids and his wife. His wife gets the childrens pension for 2 kids, and she gets some other payment and they also get something else. I;ve seen thier bank statements and they get something like $2500 a fortnight for nothing. Also get a free house from the goverment... Just grinds my gears.

7. People who cant go with out smokes for a day.

Whoa 6 out of 7 for me... I'm on a roll... yeah smoking is bad

Politicians who promise things... oh and red lights coming on the wrong time... oh and when you visit someone's house and it smells like cat pee..... but you know there is no cat....

Getting randomly hit in the neck!!!!! Was walking back from the supermarket today in a great mood cause the weather was amazing. Walked past this couple on the sidewalk and I moved out of the way all of a sudden smack!! Seriously what the!!!! I abused that guy so good i called the cops but they couldn't find him afterwards still confused as though didn't do anything wrong I didn't even look at the guy!!!! And according to the chick he's got scitzoprenia so that's apparently an excuse to run around hitting people!!! Grrrrrr!!!! Ruined my great day!

Maybe because people still use terms like "hybrid" when describing a human being, not a snake :rolleyes:

I'm with you cris, but using the term hybrid? Really? Crossing snake species = hybrid. Humans of mixed blood decent = human.

Hybrid isnt an offensive word IMO and isnt intended to be. As far as i know humans arnt scientifically considered to be differant races (aka subspecies). I dont believe discriminating on genetic heritage is a good way of moving foward.

oh and when you visit someone's house and it smells like cat pee..... but you know there is no cat....
Kinda reminds me of this:
1341.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back