Windy MUCH ! ? ! ? ! ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiasisKing

Kel Campbell-Gale
Reaction score
what is going on with this wind here in alstonville/wollongbar

we need the NBN weather guy !

It's been hailing here quite steady for the last few hours :/
So much for Spring?

Brisbane is windy as hell and been pouring rain most of the day... my car window is broken and is stuck in the down position... hooray for a soaked interior (no shelter to park under)

Brisbane is windy as hell and been pouring rain most of the day... my car window is broken and is stuck in the down position... hooray for a soaked interior (no shelter to park under)

Tape a garbage bag to the window or something!

My boyfriend's car window did the same thing recently..ha.

Wndy and and pouring in Nanango. Phil you might all be under water soon if wivenhoe has to dump lots more

It's nice & sunny here in Sydney today. Too bad it's blowing about 35-40kts, I was hoping to go for a fish this morning......pfff

well i think it is official.... i could star in that old mentos ad.

Wndy and and pouring in Nanango. Phil you might all be under water soon if wivenhoe has to dump lots more
Lucky we live on top of a big hill... our dam is filling up nicely though, that's a positive - and the rainwater tanks are full again!

Hopefully next time it's safe to go for a fish there'll be some monster bass washed down from Wivenhoe...

Lucky we live on top of a big hill... our dam is filling up nicely though, that's a positive - and the rainwater tanks are full again!

Hopefully next time it's safe to go for a fish there'll be some monster bass washed down from Wivenhoe...

yeah fingers crossed for ya .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back