Cycling adds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrodarknessanny

Reaction score
:evil:
Cycling adds

im not sure if this goes hear, so feel free to move it if it doesn’t

I have noticed something of late.
its happening mostly on reptiles down under ,
a few people are continuously removing and updating their adds to keep them at the top of the stack
I see the same adds being re-posed ever 3 days to a week.

is this some sort of new trend? Its kind of disturbing and there must be better ways to increase your chance of selling stock, fair enough that its coming up to that competitive time of year where everyone is trying to sell off there hatchies and what not.

but re posting the same adds over and over to keep them on the top is a bit excessive, and it pushes other ads to the bottom,

im not going to try and out compete others who are doing this,
but I will say that I find it annoying and unfair to any one else who is trying to sell stuff, as their ads are getting pushed to the bottom of the stack, and im pretty sure that is in violation of that sites rules to continually post essentially the same ad every few days to keep it on top.

im just having a rant hear but im sure others have noticed this too.
is there really any need to flood the one site like this?

its also annoying going back to see if any new adds are up after a few days only to find the same ones from before have been re posted.

not at less than 3 day intavals its not!

fair enoough if after 2 weeks or more, but not ever other freaking day

It is indeed in violation of the RDU/AHC site rules. It's very hard to police, without looking at every ad each day (something I don't have the time for). You can always send me details of the offending ads/sellers, and I'll do my best to sort things out.

Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back