Calcium and Multi for Beardie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buckby09

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, just a couple of quick questions before I dash off this morning.... firstly I've never been 100% sure exactly how much and how often you should give your Beardie calcium and multi powder. I give her calcium everyday on her veg and then dust crix with it too every 2 to 3 days. Is that too much? I give her Rep-Cal Juvie pellets which are almost finished, but do I need to give her those pellets if I have multi powder? Also I bought Reptivite Multi powder is that a good brand? Rep-cal multi was $41!! :shock:

Thank you!

Hey The Jungle Guy, yeah I have the Rep-Cal Calcium Powder that's Phosphorus Free but the Repti-Vite Multi that I just bought has calcium and also phosphorus in it......this is what I get cranky at because every brand is different!! Ok so why is it important to have Phosphorus Free Calcium Powder? Thank you everyone for your posts!!

I use rep-cal in both the cal and vit, I use cal every 2nd feed and vit every 4th, I feed every 2 days so they get cal 3x a week and vit 1x a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back