Brissie People: Best place for reptile supplies?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot

Reaction score
Evening all,

Been doing a bit of shopping lately, new enclosures/hides/dishes and still a bit more to come so I'm curious as to where the QLD'ers lurking around here find the cheapest/best.

Northsider myself so I usually frequent the Stafford Pet Superstore but noticed they are not always the cheapest (though they do have great service and alway ready to help) so putting out the call to see where everyone else in the community recommends.

Cheers!

yeah im keen to find out as well i use stafford or the internet

there is one place near intersection or Rode Road and Gympie road and they have go the worst conditions ive seen i would never buy anything from that place

Yeah that's the place I can think of there used to be that other shop on gympie road near that big *** horse it moved some where havnt botherd finding out where

went to brisbane pet superstore and they had like a whole big section just for reps. it was nice haha.

there is one place near intersection or Rode Road and Gympie road and they have go the worst conditions ive seen i would never buy anything from that place
Ditto.....solar 17 [Baden]

Herp shop..
Pet shops want double the price for everything.
better quality and way better service

I'm with smeejason, herpshop all the way, if you want to see things in the flesh before buying, then that's a good time to go to pet shops I guess. But usually you will get the same product shipped to you from herpshop or other online stores for much less even though you're paying shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back