Ouch!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a ripper lacie (snakelove, yes, Bell's phase).
Considering the thread title, "ripper" could probably be taken literally.

Did you put some ink on the claws? That could make for some interesting patterns.

The way these guys can climb vertical trees (when they're several times larger too), supporting their body weight - they're absolutely amazing and agile creatures that appear to poorly understand gravity.

sclero! you tool!! your messing up all your ink! :p when your old and wrinkly your going to look like a blue mottled blob xD i joke!

haha hope I do turn into an old wrinkly blue mess and don't get eaten by any of my pets :D

Did you put some ink on the claws? That could make for some interesting patterns.

The way these guys can climb vertical trees (when they're several times larger too), supporting their body weight - they're absolutely amazing and agile creatures that appear to poorly understand gravity.

Yup... the little guy just ran right down my ribs and leg , OUCH!!
I am sporting a few scratches tiss morn , haha Think I will have to invest in some gloves before he gets any bigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back