Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which snake would you choose?

• Green Tree Python

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Albino Darwin/Olive/Spotted Python

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Pure Black and Gold Jungle Carpet Python

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Scrubby, Olive

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Coastal RPM (Or Jag)

• Pure Coastal, Inland, Murray Darling, Roughy

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Stimsons, Childrens, Spotted, Pygmy

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Woma, Blackheaded

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Golden/Green/Brown Tree Snake

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Bredli, Darwin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramzee86

Reaction score
Simply out of interest, see how close all our interests really are :)

If you had one snake to chose, of all listed in the Poll above what would it be? (AUSTRALIAN)
and Why? - Pretend all were the same value.
If its not listed above, leave a comment.

This should be interesting :)

I love my coastals but I had to pick albino for the colour of them, personally to me I've never seen better looking snakes then albinos.

Albino's are amazing, especially the HUGE Olives, and the soon to be Albino Scrubby :D

More photos :

Olive python.jpggreen_tree_snake.jpgbredli10.jpgJaguarMaleHoldback_July2007.jpgNAN6871.jpg

OHHHHHH Jungles havn't gotten a vote yet =)
(I voted for albino olive)

Def Womas are my fave but do like blackheaded's too! They are just great looking pythons!!

For sure gtp no snake goes through the color change that they do and look great in both forms

Awwwww how sweet..? i wouldnt mind a oneeyed carpet python:) just get the worms sorted!

gtp all the way. I have wanted to get a gtp since I was about 11. They are an amazing looking animal.

GTP is also next on my list, but if Albino Olives were cheaper, lol i'd get one. maybe next few years :)

l myself would choose a Olive Python cause they a my number 1 favourite Australian Python, otherwise l would choose a Woma Python cause some have very good colours and markings and they don't get to big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back