Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree %100 with the bottom quote! Michael your posts really make you look 'guilty' in the sense you know that one exists and the exact person who has it!

If the people who "know" this animal exists, and actually respected the owner's desire for secrecy, they would not have jumped onto this thread to say "Yes, I know about it but I'm not telling you about it. Shame on you for asking. Delete this thread"...etc

If no-one had done this, this thread would have died 50 some-odd posts ago. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

The great thing about an 'albino scrubby' is the species itself and the reputation that comes with it. A Scrub python isn't something every man and his dog is willing to take on board in their collection, so hopefully the prices will remain high for a sustained period of time. It will definitely be a sight for sore eyes when it is eventually revealed to the public.

I wasn't going to get into this thread, BUT!

For years now we've been hearing there's an albino this, leucistic that blah blah blah (bredli, woma, jungle, diamond, this, that, the other). And the only time the stories have ever been confirmed, to my memory, was the albino spotted/childrens (whatever it is) and that was never really a secret.

I'm not going to say it's not true, i'm just saying beleive it when you see it with your own eyes. Don't bother with the 'my cousins' step sister's father in law new a guy who had one.

I agree %100 with the bottom quote! Michael your posts really make you look 'guilty' in the sense you know that one exists and the exact person who has it!

So, I am guilty because I know something? Wow, what a world we're living in. "the person has stack of free marketing" - marketing what? Who said these snakes will ever breed and the progeny be marketed?
It appears that I by far not the only one who "knows" - my point is, someone was (perhaps indirectly) calling for the name to be dropped and that's what sucs (in my book). Why would anybody want to know other that ...... oh, you know what.

cheers
M

Ok OK ....I confess its meeeeeeeeeeeeee ....Michael cats out tha bag now ...

here is the pic ....look real hard ...its on a white back ground so squint ..better still go eat some 'special' cookies and down it with a few chasers and you will see it come to life!
;)

You have to send me some of those special cookies for so desperately trying to protect you identity.

I have to ask - and forgive my naivety, but really, what good is an Albino Scrubby?

Let's think... A scrubby hides in the scrub.... What colour is the scrub?

A scrubby comes out at night... What colour is the night...

Like Africa - it's a witch and should be burned at the stake.. Most definitely won't be helping this species in the long run.

But on the other hand... I'd sooner a bright blue one... can we get them yet?

You have to send me some of those special cookies for so desperately trying to protect you identity.
I am making a batch right now .....please collect at your local post office they will be marked MICHAELS VERY SPECIAL THANKS FOR KEEPING YA MOUTH SHUT COOKIES ;)

- my point is, someone was (perhaps indirectly) calling for the name to be dropped and that's what sucs (in my book).

I think that it is pretty obvious that every single person that has posted in this thread who doesn't know who the owner is has been calling for the name to be dropped! I believe that the owner should remain a secret till he (and only he) decides it is time to go 'public'.

Michael you are claiming for this thread to be closed to protect identities etc etc - yet you keep coming back and fueling the fire. If it was left alone perhaps it would go away?

I think that it is pretty obvious that every single person that has posted in this thread who doesn't know who the owner is has been calling for the name to be dropped! I believe that the owner should remain a secret till he (and only he) decides it is time to go 'public'.

Michael you are claiming for this thread to be closed to protect identities etc etc - yet you keep coming back and fueling the fire. If it was left alone perhaps it would go away?

Matt, if you think so, why are posting this? Isn't that fueling the fire also? You have stated the obvious in your first sentence - why?

I am out of here now, hope it helps.

Maybe it's not a secret, maybe the owner doesn't mind for everybody to know, maybe it's all fiction, maybe ..... whatever.
Please respect the fact that it's nobody's business other that the owners. Is it too hard or are we so hungry for sensational news so we can gossip on? As far as I know, the person wouldn't go near forums (for a good reason it seams) not to mention posting pics.
Or is there someone so ostentatious to think it's his/her right to know who has got the snake and see pictures? Hope not.

Come on Michael Really??? While I certainly think that it is no ones business to ask who owns a particular animal, I think that the underlying theme here is pure curiosity about an animal that would be on the cutting edge of our hobby!! I for one had no idea that such an animal existed, but now that I do of course I want to see pictures of it. The fault here lies with the people that confirmed its existence, and ultimately with the person that owns it for telling other people.

And the only time the stories have ever been confirmed, to my memory, was the albino spotted/childrens (whatever it is) and that was never really a secret

Plus the Water Dragon (if were talking reptiles in general), i called shenanigans on that one.. then bam there it was!

There is one in captivity now.
I'm not sure if it did breed this year. The person who owns it is one of the most experienced keepers in the country, so no doubt they will pop up in the not to distant future

Not pointing fingers or anything... but *cough cough*

So, the fault lies with those who know, not with those who demand to know without any respect for privacy? If I had an albino scrubby or chondro, I would ultimately decide whom I tell and whom I show pictures because it would be my right and my choice.
Please, lets leave it here, this is not going anywhere.

You know what the funny part is? You can scream and cry or bag, there is NO PICTURES - can you live with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back