newest edition!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 16324

Reaction score
Hey guys, got my water dragon yesterday :) here are some photos :) he is a bit skittish at the moment so i have been trying to handle him quite a bit. gotta start em off young :)
btw i decided to call him wallis :)

Attachments

• 22102010215.jpg
    22102010215.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 22102010213.jpg
    22102010213.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 23102010220.jpg
    23102010220.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 23102010218.jpg
    23102010218.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 23102010216.jpg
    23102010216.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 117
yeah i agree with james. give the cutie about a week to settle into his new environment. He's a beauty though thats for sure.

haha damn my english skills! yeh okay i will do. he loves sitting up against the glass and watching TV haha. soooo cute

Very cute little guy :)

Give him few days to unpack his bags and settle in, then feel free to handle the guy :)

Hi There, I was just curious to know, if you can tell the sex of these little guys when they are young (hatchlings or Juvies), I hear that the males are more colourful compared to the females and have a larger head etc. I wasn't sure if their similar to Beardies with having to wait until their older before you can sex them? Oh he's very cute too!! I've always wanted one but don't have the room. :(

both the guy i got him from and a book i have on water dragons say it is hard to tell when they are younger until they begin puberty i guess haha. i have noticed a little tinge of red on his belly. i was hoping for a male too. nice colors and bigger :D

Oh yeah I thought that might have been the case, thank you hurcorh!! I love their look!! They look tough!! :lol:

yeh they are so cute when this size. and then they get a meter long and red chested. cant wait! watching him swim today, it looks exactly like godzilla. it is AWESOME!

its a boy - the red tinge on the belly means he is a male - i have three EWD and i came home from work on Friday only to find
one of the females has laid more eggs so i have now two clutches of eggs in the incubator.

remember to change their water daily as they POO in it and if not clean they will drink in there, POO which will get them sick

yeh i have been doing that reptilian kman. and after school is over and done with, im just finishing year 12 WOOHOO! i will be making both my murray darling and my water dragon some awesome new enclosures. any pics of yours? im thinking about going all out :) i love to showcase my animals haha.

hurcorh, how nice is it to know that its almost over. im finishing year 12 aswell.
i agree, they look like mini godzillas. sometimes it even acts like one. mine lives in a 4x2x2 at the moment, but im hoping to put it into a nice big 6x2x2 when he gets a bit bigger, making a nice display tank for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back