Oblivious to danger!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The water dragons are beneficial to the crocs and generally left alone (if not welcomed), march flies can bite crocs only in the nostril and they do feel it! the dragons usually hunt the flies, running up and down the croc. its sort of like cleaner wrasse and large fish, the dragons help the crocs and in turn they are left alone. There was a nest full of swamp hens in Weipas fencline and when people walk past they would seek 'refuge' in Weipas water...

The water dragons are beneficial to the crocs and generally left alone (if not welcomed), march flies can bite crocs only in the nostril and they do feel it! the dragons usually hunt the flies, running up and down the croc. its sort of like cleaner wrasse and large fish, the dragons help the crocs and in turn they are left alone. There was a nest full of swamp hens in Weipas fencline and when people walk past they would seek 'refuge' in Weipas water...

I dont think the pool of a 4m long croc is somewhere I'd go to keep safe :shock:

LOL cute pics people! I bet the croccy wouldn't even bother with such a mere morsel of food ;) They're much too lazy for that :lol:

Haha some nice shots there, saw a garden skink climb onto my V.panoptes once, he didnt seem to care or probably more to the point didnt notice it.

Beardie: Seriously? My nose? Your lucky your so little or else ill....
Skink: ":O I can see my hide from up here!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back