Post up your "display" enclosures!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$175 in the Low or High profile rockwall to your colour choice. Or $315 for an aztec ruin wall. All these come with basking shelves as standard.

This is my Northern Velvet Gecko's enclosure.
And a few a pic of each of them enjoying it. :D

Yeah I realised that after I put the pics up...Probably should've taken it out for the pics, but both the girls are gravid and it's their nest box...therefore part of the display :lol:
Although I think I'm gonna have to paint it.

hahhahaha i often find also that the best hides are the cheapest ones you find around the house. all my bought ones made to look natural are the hardest things to clean and get into.

great pics everyone, wish I had a pic to put up, my spotted is still in a click clack for a little while longer, thou i do need to get a enclosure for my next spotted.

Here are some of my enclosures, they're a slow work in progress. I just gradually add things that I like the looks of :)

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0157enclosure.jpg

DSC_0023-.jpg

IMG_0570.jpgthis is a set up i done for my mate down the road from me. and my dad whos in the photo it 5 foot 3 so that should show u the size of the hole set up still gotta do more inside of them for my mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back