[SYDNEY] Aust Herp Society (AHS) Meeting - 27/10/10

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you love it Jas. Bet you didn't need much arm twisting to look for Cane Toads whatever the day or hour. Probably be worse at the next meeting after the Cane Toad talk.

I'm not sure about the new pub we go to, it never closes!!! and now I get home at 3 am on a weeknight!!
haha you're not wrong mate. After last month I promised myself I wouldn't be leaving at 2am again......& yet there I was.
Wish they'd leave the kitchen open longer. Or at least stock up on chips. Or cane toads, could have saved you a trip.

At least you lot don't have 60 mins to drive once you leave, i was in bed at 4am.

Bugger, this talk has come and gone. I would have loved to go to hear such interesting talks.
What were the talks like guys? Are there transcripts or something available?

we allow visitors passes from time to time, esp if it means we don't have to leave.
Geez I dunno.....I've heard if shire folk don't like the look of ya, they start throwing toads at ya

Bugger, this talk has come and gone. I would have loved to go to hear such interesting talks.
What were the talks like guys? Are there transcripts or something available?
The talks were great, a lot of the data collected was presented as well. I found the dingo presentation interesting, with plotted data of the different packs, their home ranges, individual animals doing "border patrol" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back